CHAPTER 38: FULL INTERVIEW/SURPRISED

Hello Bellas we are at the dressing room, how are you guys?

We are fine, we are good. We didn't expect the outcome of that project.

(Both Laughing) Well we did great, how's my Sweetie? Are you there? (Beca)

(Bellas chuckling and teasing Chloe) Chloes' face is blushing --- (Stacie)

(All Laughing) Shut up Stacie. I am fine Sweetie I miss you

(Bellas are teasing Beca and Chloe) I miss you Sweetie, we miss you all weirdos.

We missed you guys and we missed the two boys too (Bellas said)

Oh guys I have a big news especially for Emily (Beca)

Wooaahh for me Becs? (Emily)

Yes, finished your song we will make it out when we get home. Mr. Reynolds open his door for you.

Look who's the especial one for today. I will finish it I promise (Emily)

You should Ems and finish your studies first (Amy)

I will Fat Amy don't worry I love you (Emily)

Eeww! (The Bellas are Laughing) I love you lil' weirdo, our youngest one (Amy)

Chloe? Sweetie? I will call you later okay? See you all soon Bellas. Take good care to one another and especially to Bella. We love you weirdos (Beca)

We will. We love you guys. Take care always too. We are waiting for your interview guys (Bellas)

I will wait for your call Sweetie (Chloe)

Okay Sweetie. Wait for a big surprise for all of you (Beca and Amy)

What surprise Becs? (The Bellas are so excited)

Secret. You will find it out once there is someone knocking at the door (Beca and Amy)

That's a big surprise huh? (Aubrey)

It is. So see you guys we can't wait (Amy)

We will hang up the phone now. Congratulations for the upcoming surprise. See you. We love you nerds I love you Sweetie (Beca)

We love you guys (Bellas) I love you Sweetie (Chloe).

"Ms. Mitchell and Ms. Fat Amy you're on deck"
--- A man crew said while knocking at their door. Beca and Amy opened it and decided to walked.

"This is my first time to have this Interview"
--- Amy said to Beca. She looked so nervous.

"It's okay to feel that kind of nervous Ame's I felt the same way when I took my very first interview but don't get me wrong I feel so nervous every interview I take"
--- Beca said and Amy looked at her so seriously

"Really? You took many interviews before"
--- Amy said to her and Beca just smiled at her.

"But I still feel that kind of nervous. Just smile and cherish every moment that we are at the stage. It's kinda nervous but it feels good"
--- Beca said and Amy smiled at her as she put her arms around Becas' neck.

"We will be fine just enjoy the show"
--- Beca said and Amy started to sing

I'm just a little bit caught in the middle
Life is a maze and love is a riddle
I don't know where to go, can't do it alone
I've tried and I don't know why (Fat Amy)