CHAPTER 39: BELLAS

CHLOE'S POV

I am excited and happy to see Beca and Amy again, our happiness has no end when we had that surprised from Becas' team, going to Los Angeles again is a gift from us. We are so excited to go round and round with the Bellas especially with my Beca.

But our happiness stopped for a moment when the airport said that our flight will be move at dawn due to the Low Pressure Area we can't believe this, we really want to go there now. We don't have the plan to go back in our house we have our flight at dawn, we don't know what to do.

"What are we going to do now? Sleep here?"
--- Aubrey is so devastated, I mean we all are.

"We should go back in our house"
--- Cynthia Rose said and we are just in silence

"I think Cynthia is right, look at Baby Bella she needs to rest"
--- Flo said and we all agreed. We decided to picked up our suitcase and prepared to go back in our house when suddenly there's a man walked towards us.

"Are you the Bellas?"
--- The man asked us and we didn't answered him, we doubted him because he was a stranger.

"You can come with me please?"
--- He said again and we are so nervous, we have a phobias in terms of this the last time we trusted a man like this is the one who kidnapped us.

"Why should we trust you?"
--- Stacie asked him and the man looked so disappointed.

"Because you have no choice so come with me now"
--- The man said and we all looked to each other.

"No!!! We don't"
--- We all said and we turned our back to him. We didn't want to go with him, we don't trust any strangers who come to us anymore. We are ready to go outside the airport when the man suddenly speaking over the phone.

Hello, are you with them now?

No ma'am they don't trust me

What the hell are they doing?

They shut me down ma'am

Okay let's wait them outside I will call them

Okay ma'am.

Ma'am? Who is he talking to? Our eyes followed the man when he went out, we are just staring with each other, we all heard the man when he talked over the phone and we are just wondering who is the woman behind that call. We heard a phone ringing and I think it was mine. I looked at my phone and saw Beca is calling me.

"You should answer that, tell her we have our flight at dawn"
--- Aubrey said and we just nodded to her.

Hello Sweetie?

Can you set the call in a loud speaker?

Okay okay I will.

Guys? What did you do?

Wh --- what are you trying to say? (Aubrey)

What do you mean Becs? (Stacie)

Oh come on, I sent that man to dealt with you guys but you shut him up. I arranged everything with him, you will spend your night at their hotel. What the hell are you doing?

You mean? What? (Aubrey)

That man will lead you to your rooms at the hotel you will staying for the night. We know your flight postponed because of the Low Pressure Area, the airport manager sent a message to Mr. Reynolds. Oh come on.