CHAPTER 15: ROAD TO INTERVIEW

BELLA'S POV

"Wow so phenomenal! She did it!"
--- Emily said

"Yes! I know she can make it! She did very well!"
--- Aubrey

"She makes us proud, I missed my sweetie. She did it!"
--- Chloe said

"I know she can, She is Beca Effin Mitchell guys, the heart of our family. She can do everything for us, for this family"
--- Cynthia added

"Yes she is. She is the breadwinner of our family and Chloe is our mother"
--- Stacie said while laughing

"You are literally crazy Stacie"
--- Aubrey said to her

"Well I like that!"
--- Chloe said

"All of us like a good Bloe/Bechloe right?"
--- Flo asked them

"Yes they are perfect match"
--- Jessica told them

AUBREY'S POV

When we opened our t.v and saw the news about Beca's song? We are all shocked. Trending Nationwide in just 2 days? Wow! We are all speechless.

We don't know how we felt, we are so happy, we are in tears, we screamed, we jump in the couch, we don't know what to do. It feels like when you saw one of the members of your family succeed in her work? You feel like you too did that, especially when all of you supported her.

She make her family proud. She never give us the regret to pushed her in her career. She make us feel that we didn't make a wrong choice in letting her go.

Letting Beca go is one of the painful decision we had make. We are used to living together. But seeing her achieving her goal was the happiest thing in our life and in our family.

AMY 🎤🎤
POSEN? OPEN YOUR INSTAGRAM ALL OF YOU BECA POSTED THERE

AUBREY 👱‍♀️👱‍♀️
OKAY AMY THANK YOU FOR THE UPDATE

Guys Beca posted in IG. Lets see what is it.

All the Bellas get their phone and started to opened Instagram.

              ---- THE NEWS CASTER-----

Everything was going to fasts. Beca Mitchell was now trending. And she was now active in Social Media, her co-Bellas and co-workers are active too commenting in Beca Mitchell posts. What a PHENOMENAL Cup Song is it. Maybe after a couple of days it will hit the Billboard hot 100. Stay tuned BECANATICS FANDOM.

Before, Beca Mitchell have only 500K followers on Instgram

After the day of releasing her song and posting on IG the 500K followers increased to 5M