CHAPTER 27: THE CONFRONTATION

AMY'S POV

We are now here in Beca's condo the team chose to stay here while Beca is not okay. We decided that all of us will look after her. Her work will start tomorrow and we make sure that she will going to be okay when she face Shawn Mendes and his manager.

When we arrived she went straight to her room we just let her go because we know there are things that will bother her right now. We are all in the kitchen to prepare dinner. We just call her when dinner is ready.

I prepare tea for her, here we are again, trying to be unaffected by all the pain she is now suffering. We all know that she can do it. I thought it would be a good experience for us but it would have been more painful for her.

--- Kring Kring Kring ---

Hello?

Hello Amy? It's me Chloe.

Hey Chloe? What's up man?

Is Beca there? Can I talk to her? She didn't answer all my calls. Ame's I am sorry please tell her I am sorry I didn't say yes to Chicago. Please Ame's please.

Ah -------- ahm I don't know what to say Chloe. Only Beca can decide for it. If she didn't answered your call maybe she was asleep. Just give her a break man.

I just want to talk to her, I will explain everything to her.

I know Chloe, and I will support you to that but please give her a little time. She loves you Chlo but only time can heal a broken heart. Just let Beca ti be herself for now. Deepen your love for her and you will get what you want in time. I love you Chloe both of you, I am your number one fan but please give her time.

Okay, I will Ame's thank you for reminding me

No problem Chlo. Just promise me that when we comes back there, you know yourself and you are ready to fix everything between you and Beca.

I will and I promise.

Oooppsss promises are made to be broken.

Okay okay I will do my best

That's good. See you soon. And please be a single not a wife.

Hahaha yes sure. Beca is the one who can make me a wife.

That's better (laughing). We just eat our dinner Chloe.
(The phone hanged up)

"Who was that? Chloe?
--- Jesse asked me so quickly

"Sshh lower your voice, yes it's her. Where is the old cp of Beca?"
--- I asked him too

"I have it Ame's and I charge it"
--- He said and he point out her finger on the phone that is charging.

It's good to talked to Chloe like that, if she didn't say yes? There is a possibility that she can fulfill what she said to me a while ago. I can't wait to see them again but on Beca's side? I think there are no more excitement from her face, if you can only hear the song she wrote? There is something had changed.

BECA'S POV

When we arrived here in Los Angeles, here at my condo l went straight to my bedroom to sleep. I feel tired of the trip and feel like even my heart is tired to love someone that can't love you back.

I thought it would be okay for me to come back there, I let her kissed me, hugged me and make me look like her boyfriend but it is not enough for her to fight for me over her parents and Chicago. She can't fight for me the way I did for her.