CHAPTER 1: TEARY EYES

BECA'S POV

Tears run down on my face as I saw Chloe kissing Chicago. I was looking for her, I just want to talk to her. I want to release or relieve all the weights I felt inside. Maybe telling to Chloe what I really feel about her can help me to ease the burden feeling inside me.

I want to tell her I love her, I want to tell her I am in love with her. I want to tell her I want her more than what we are and what we have (Friendship).

But looked what I found, seeing her kissing that army man gets me upset ang make my heart breaking into pieces. I don't know what to do anymore I can't keep the pain I felt inside.

I heard footsteps coming, I quickly wiped my tears when I notice it was Theo who is now in my right side.

"Wwhoah!!! What a good view isn't it?"
--- He said with a smile in his face and I just nodded.

"You okay?"
--- Theo asked me again, seems he noticed that I was in silent.

"Ohh yah, why I shouldn't?"
--- I told him with a fake smile as my heart keeps bleeding inside.

"Seems like you're not in yourself then?"
--- He added

"What!!??"
--- I respond to him in defensive way.

"I mean...you know...maybe because you will going to miss your Bella family"
--- He explained clearly

Chloe and Chicago enjoying in each others company. Maybe I should forget my weird feelings to my bestfriend, and focus on my career.

"So, you work for me now?"
--- I effortlessly asked him but my eyes don't want to see him my eyes are still in Chloe and Chicago.

"Yeah, you're the boss!!!"
--- I just nodded to him.

"I am here to tell you that DJ Khaled wants to see you, maybe you should know about you're contract arrangements?"
--- He added.

"Seriously? Now? Then we should go then"
--- I told him with a fake good mood smile

AMY'S POV

After being with the fellow Bellas I decided to tour myself before we will going home in New York. I am walking over the place when I spotted Beca.

I wanted to call her from where I was, when I noticed she was in tears. Tears of joy maybe. Maybe she was crying because she is now achieving her dream to become a music producer or a DJ.

I was going to keep walking when I realized she wasn't okay. All my thoughts are wrong. I noticed Theo was talking to her but she was not on her own self.

I wonder why she was crying? I followed her eyes where she was looking and I realized she was crying because of what she was.

As far as I know she probably saw Jessy, her dad or what? That's why she was crying. But I made the mistake again. I was surprised by what I saw. Chloe and Chicago are kissing like a couple, and that's the reason why Beca's sad.

I feel what she is feeling right now, I am one of the shippers of Bloe/Bechloe, I hope they will eventually but not quite. It was too painful for me how much more for her?

I thought about approaching Beca and talking to her but they was gone.

BECA'S POV

I thought of going straight to the hotel we were staying at after our meeting. Going somewhere alone makes me crazy. I want to rest, I want to sleep. I need to rest my mind and my heart right now because I feel my whole body is affected by the way I feel.