CHAPTER 24: THE MALL AND THE STUDIO

BECA'S POV

We went to the studio after that meeting. I still can't believe Chloe kissed me, we didn't have any conversations after our meeting. Chicago was there and I don't have any strength in my heart to approach her.

I let Theo drive the car. They are all smiling at me if I am looking to them. Well I like it too but it isn't right, I don't want her to do that because she have a boyfriend. I want to be with her but this is not the right time.

The car is so silent but the smile on their faces are there. I smiled at them too and we all laughed. Why she did that? Is Chicago saw that? I guessed it's not.

"So, how's that kissed?"
--- Jesse asked me and teased me

"I can't believe that! Shit! Is she out of her mind?"
--- I told to them but I kept my smile

"Beca, you can show us your smile because we know you like that too, you are blushing when you are kissing"
--- Amy said to me.

"Come on dude, show us your smile"
--- Theo said to me

"Ahm you both have a chemistry, the sparky eyes are there"
--- Elena told me too and I smiled to them.

"Your face is blushing again Beca"
--- Jesse told me and we laughed inside the car

"Shut up!"
--- I said to Jesse but I can't keep the smile comes from my lips.

Her lips was smooth and her breath was so cool,rosy lips I think. I don't want to pushed myself away but I don't have no choice. We are in the middle of the meeting and we don't have a time to talked about it.

The intense of that is she asked me if I do love her three times, what is she doing? Why she asked me that question? I am shocked, super shocked that's the first time she asked me that way. I want to say Yes but I saw Chicago. Maybe next time we have a time to talk. I heard my phone ringing and I get it on my bag. I saw the text from Theo and my eyes widened.

THEO
DUDE? YOU ARE DREAMING SO DEEPLY STOP IT FOR A MOMENT. WE ARE ALL HERE OUTSIDE THE CAR AND YOU ARE STILL THERE. COME OUT NOW DUDE, WE UNDERSTAND YOUR HAPPINESS BECAUSE OF THAT KISSED 😂😂

What the hell? I am the only one here inside of the car? They are so crazy. I went outside and they are all laughing. We went inside the studio and they begin to talk. They are talking in unison and I don't know who will be the person I want to talked.

"Guys chill out, would you mind if one person at a time?"
--- I asked them and we are all laughing

"So you like it right?"
--- Theo asked me again

"Yes. I can't lie to that but it isn't right"
--- I said to him

"You're right, but you come to us tomorrow?
--- Jesse asked me

"No! I will finish my song here tomorrow, Elena and Monique will come for me as my proxy"
--- I told them and I looked to the two sisters and they nodded to me.

I started to write a song again. The fight scene we had the last day is my inspiration to write a song again for Chloe and my team let me to be alone they know the pressure I am facing in my career now and they understand me.

AUBREY'S POV

After our meeting, Chicago left the house again and Chloe let him. We are so happy for all the plans we had, tomorrow we will go to the mall to buy everything we need especially the need of Baby Bella. Beca will not come, if people we're recognize her? Many of her fans will come near to her so she is exempted to that.