CHAPTER 13: THE RELEASED

CHLOE'S POV

When I heard the record of Beca's song? I remembered what she said that when we heard it? We just think of her comeback. We will not thinking that is a sign of goodbye.

I download it and add it my playlist. When I want to go to sleep, I was listening to her song. When I woke up in the morning? I am listening it again. It feels like she is with me all the time.

We are waiting for her music video, we admit that we missed them both. We missed singing songs with them.

After a long months of Amy and Beca's leaving I decided to apply a work as a music teacher. Teaching children how to sing and the development of their voice.

Chicago go back in their camp and he promised me that he will comeback here in New York. And after that long months? Beca doesn't replied in everything that I chatted to her.

Only Amy is the one who gives us updates. Amy said that Beca is busy in her work. All the Bellas are hoping that if her music video were release? We are hoping that her song will be added in the Universal Billboard.

Her song was great and we all know that whoever listens to her song will like and love it.

"Chloe? Come in the living room we will waiting for the release of Beca's music video."
--- Aubrey called me.

We are all waiting to watch Beca's music video. All of us was sitting in the couch. Fat Amy didn't give us update. She wants to surprised us.

"Hoping that all the people will watch her video will like it"
--- Emily said.

"Can't wait to see her!"
--- Stacie said too

"We all waited for this"
--- Flo said

"Okay guys enough talking, just watch"
--- Aubrey said

BECA'S POV

Its been a month since I started recording this music. I am very thankful for Amy, Theo and Jessy, they always there to cheer me up. I am happy too for Jessy cause he accepted me for who I am and now we're friends. And even Theo he respected my decisions and now he is one of Bechloe shippers.

Today is the biggest day for me. Not just for me, for all the team, the prescon and for the Bellas. I know they are waiting too. I haven't chatted them for a long time, I am too busy preparing my first album.

Amy is always a there for me, she take good care for me and supports all my decisions. She always gives me hope about me and Chloe she don't like Chicago.

While waiting for the releasing of new songs in Universal Records all of us was sitting in front of the t.v. Amy, Theo and Jessy sat beside me. We are all excited.

FAT AMY'S POV

I am si excited for Beca, if her song was already released? And if her song reaches the trending online and reaches platinum record? She will have her interview for all the popular show in L.A.

She is so excited now, she work hardly for this first album. She didn't even sleep well at night. She always thought what if she will failed? What if she doesn't meet the target for her first album?

I always comfort her, I always give her comfort and sometimes we sing together just to eased her nervous and restless days.

AUBREY 👱‍♀️👱‍♀️ 8:30 A.M

WE ARE WAITING, WE ARE ALL EXCITED. WE KNOW THAT HER SONG WILL BE IN THE TRENDING LIST ON SOCIAL MEDIA.

                                                          AMY 🎤🎤 8:50 A.M