A/N- Please read!! Survey/Poll!

Hi, my lovely readers! I've been really really conflicted when it came to Uzui getting married to all three of his wives and Mizuki or not. So I wanted to do a little poll to see where my audience stance with this issue. I've been asked this numerous times if Uzui will stay with his wives or not. I have an idea in mind of what I want to do, but I'd also really like your input to make my decision final and to make sure that it is what you guys want to read. Keep in mind that the result of the poll will determine how I plan the rest of the love story between Mizuki and Uzui. So that means the more people that complete the poll the better! So that being said, Make sure you fill out the survey/poll because I would hate for like...4 people to fill out the survey and those four people vote on something completely opposite of what you wanted to see happen. And I'm one that personally likes to see love stories go a certain way, so when it doesn't exactly line up with the author's vision I become disinterested in the story. Just in case that is any of you please I encourage you to complete the poll, it is just as much for you as it is for me! The link to the poll is listed below and the polls will be open for approximately 2-3 days, thank you!

Survey URL: https://forms.gle/7i7MiCwFBwM1a6Ze6

If you cannot access the survey this way please check my profile, I have posted it on my conversations board

(if you still cannot access the poll just feel free to vote in the comments UwU) 

**The most important is that I find out if Uzui should get married to all three of his wives and Mizuki or just get married to Mizuki**