(Plz read) Small Author's Note

Ok, I actually meant to include this author's note in the last upload at the end of Chapter 24, since I forgot to do it at the end of 23. Anyways, I wanted to make a small announcement and ask two questions, please do answer them in the comments if you can.

Announcement: There might be a chance that I'll start a separate book like a second book for this fanfiction. I don't really know if I want to do that. But I'm thinking about it because there is soo much that I still need to cover in this story, and I don't want it to get too long. But if everyone is ok with me uploading all the chapters in this one book until I reach the limit of chapters I can make here...then I won't start a new book. It's probably highly unlikely that I will reach 200 parts in this story before it's over, but I still don't know, and I wonder if it would be better to start a second book that continues the plot of this fanfic. There will be absolutely nothing different, the second book will just be a continuation of this one. It may even start with some chapters that I've already uploaded recently, like chapters 22 and so on. So If you have any opinions about that please let me know.

Question 1: As it is right now, my current obsession is calling me to write something for it...With that said, I am seriously starting to consider writing fanfiction for Final Fantasy 7. If there are any FF7 fans reading this please please let me know in the comments if you're interested in seeing a FF7 fanfic from me. (Most likely the series's love interest would be Sephiroth or maybe Cloud...but most likely Sephy as it will be roughly based on Crisis Core...If I write it...) And just like this one, I will try to finish the story as best as I can without having to end the story short, although I cannot guarantee that I will have time to write for it often.

Question 2: I haven't yet gotten to work on writing the book like I said I would for getting to know my OC characters as I had asked in the Demon Slayer: Love Is... poll If you still are interested in seeing a book like that, where you can ask me about my OC characters and other things like that please let me know in the comments.

Question 3: I have a few unfinished, one-shots I guess you can call them of some fanfiction ideas that I never published. Are you interested in reading them?

Anyway, that is all. Thank you! I will get working on Chapter 25 of Love Is as soon as I can! Please leave your answers in the comments since I really didn't feel like making another poll for this...