Chapter 32 - Love Is... [Pt. 3]

A/N - Hiya guys! I'm back! Well...Sorta...This is going to be a relatively short chapter for me. But that's only because I didn't edit it as much as I usually edit my other more recent chapters, and I'm struggling with some writer's block. This was supposed to be a much much longer chapter and include the actual portion of the night where they go out on the date and everything, but I realized that if I kept pushing it off until I got something I thought was "perfect" I would never update, and since I hate making you wait I decided to cut it again and post this so you have something to read in the meantime. I will probably go back and edit this some other time, but then again, most likely not.

I was planning on getting all of it written so I can just post it all on the same day, this part followed by part 4 with the actual date, but it will be a little while till I post part 4, after which we will be getting into some major MAJOR plot builders. The next 4-5 chapters of those plot builders are planned. So I know what's going to happen already, ;) I just need to write it out. So please please please be patient with me! And I'm so sorry for the long wait and if this chapter and the next seem rushed. I know how much some of you were excited for a super amazing date night chapter and I'm worried I won't be able to deliver that for you because of my writer's block and heavy criticism of my writing. (i.e. - I am my biggest critic.) Anyways, hope you enjoy!

Before Mizuki even had time to give a proper explanation, she found herself hoisted off the ground and thrown over Tengen's shoulder. She hoped that he would have at least been gentle with her despite his obvious annoyance at the moment, but of course, she wasn't nearly lucky enough to be graced with something so fortunate. He tossed her over his shoulder and stormed off so fast it nearly gave her whiplash.

"You can't be serious! You have to be joking! And if this is a joke, it certainly is not a very flamboyant one!"

"Tengen!" she gasped, "You are fucking up my outfit! Put me down so I can walk on my own! Please?!"

"Well, it sure sucks to be you doesn't it?" A sharp slap to her rear end shocked a small squeak out of Mizuki's lips, "You should have thought about that before you decided to come up with such a terribly plain idea for our date night! I should have known better than to let you pick it!"

She found herself laughing at his hysteria. It was amazing just how fast this had escalated into a problem. "Tengen, I think you're overreacting."

"Overreacting?! Woman did you not hear what you just said to me?! Do you not remember the words that came out of your mouth?! Or is your hair tied up too tight to let you think straight?!"

"I think I know what I said, Tengen. And that's exactly why I think you're overreacting."

"For the last time Mizuki. I am NOT overreacting!"

Mizuki wasn't sure if she should laugh or actually be annoyed with her fiance. She knew what she said, and she wasn't wavering on it. So of course, the fact that she was just as stubborn if not more so than the sound hashira himself on this issue meant that it was just about to get blown way out of proportion in only a matter of seconds. To be honest, it was already getting quite ridiculous. Tengen was fuming. She had never seen him this mad about something unless either his father was involved, he felt disrespected or he was in a never-ending insult match between him and Ryuichi. She knew of Tengen's desire to live up his life to the fullest now. But she still didn't quite feel the same way as he did.