Important Author's Note!

Hiya! Please read the following author's note in its entirety!

First of all, I just wanna say how happy and thankful I am for reaching 36K + reads on this fanfic!! OMG...I thought 10K + was impressive. I've never gotten this many reads before, so I'm so glad that you guys are reading this fanfic, and I really hope that you're enjoying it because I love writing it, and I love writing it for you guys. So let's keep it going!

Anyways! I am making this announcement just to inform you that I will be doing a little maintenance on this book. There are a couple of chapters that need some edits, some are minor while others are major changes I've been wanting to make for a long time, but just never had the time for. The following is a list of changes I will be making. You can definitely go back to read the chapters with the major changes to see how things are different and, ya know, experience a new chapter sort of speak once It's finished. I will make sure to say when I've made all the changes either on my board or in an author's note at the beginning of the next chapter I upload. So keep on the lookout for that announcement.  

(I actually published this part already but had to republish it since I forgot to include an edit I wanted to make in chapter 21)

Small Changes:

 - Typos

 - The accidental use of Tengen's last name versus his first name in the earlier chapters. 

- The confusion between Masakage Tengan and Tengen Uzui's names (Because a lot of people were mixing up Tengen, the sound hashira, and Tengan, Mizuki's mentor which is spelled with an "a" )

- The times when Mizu uses her breath styles in fighting (There is one instance where I didn't fully think out how her breath style works so I named the move she used incorrectly in comparison to what I end up actually calling it later)

- Chapter 27 pt. 3  (There are a couple of small things I wanna change when it comes to how the scene goes towards the end where Sanemi attacks Tanjiro and Nezuko.) 

Major Changes:

- The ending of chapter 8 (both parts 1 and 2): This is the chapter where Mizuki crashes Tengen's wedding. Since I didn't really spend much time writing those chapters, I kind of ended up rushing the end, which resulted in me portraying Mizuki in a way that was relatively inaccurate to who she is supposed to be. So I will be going back to fix what happens when she shows up so it's more like how I think it should have been written in the first place.    

- Chapter 21: There was a scene with Tengen and Mizuki that happens before Ryuichi walks in after they admit their love for each other, and I omitted this chapter's final version because I thought it wasn't good enough. But since I reread it recently, and I see no problems with it, I would definitely like to add the section in. It's cute and I think it's one of the best scenes that I've written that certainly shows Tengen's personality and his relationship with Mizu. 

- Chapter 25 part 2 (I think): This is the chapter where Mizuki and her brothers go with Shinobu and Giyuu to help Tanjiro and the other demon slayers on Mt. Natagumo with the spider demons. I just wanna make some edits to the fight scene, particularly where Yuu steps in to help. 

New Ideas (May or may not be actually added to the story as it's just a thought)

- I have been thinking of including a few scenes in the earlier chapters where Mizuki spends some time with Tengen when they're younger just to show more of their interactions during that time before they get older. Like just to show Tengen getting used to who Mizuki is and Mizuki getting used to who Tengen is. It's not incredibly important, but it was just something I wanted to do since I had a few ideas for some scenes. They could be inserted as completely new chapters or be there as flashbacks in future chapters.

- Changing/removing the information of Mizuki's height: If anyone remembers reading the character introduction, I've listed Mizuki as 4'10. Because as a shorter than average adult, I wanted to have at least one characteristic of myself in Mizuki. Now, I had no idea that the idea of her height would become such a controversial topic, sort of speak. But it's only now that I realized that this is the first time I am actually including the height of the OC in the story. In my previous fanfics, I don't include the height. Just the age and a description of the character's looks and abilities. So, I've decided that I will either change her height to be at least 5'4 (which is the same height as Obanai Iguro) or I will remove it completely so that way I'm not confusing or accidentally offending anyone. Because at the end of the day I want you all to enjoy the story, and I don't mind making that edit.   ^-^

- Ok... I probably won't do this but...writing an extended version of chapter 29- Patience [Part 2] with the lemon: There's nothing for me to explain, I have no idea how many of you want a lemon and even though I'm curious to know who wants a lemon version of that chapter, just please don't be too disappointed if I don't make an extended version since I'm really trying not to write lemons. (Sorry to those who want a lemon)

Alright, that should be all the changes and ideas. Now, it's been a little while since I've updated. In this book, we've left off at chapter 29, and currently, I'm working on chapter 8 of Book 2 with Kyojuro Rengoku and Mizuki's younger sister Kaida. For the most part, I will be going back and forth between this book and book 2, by trying to post 2 chapters for book 2 for every one chapter I post for book 1. Meaning once I post chapter 8 of book 2, I will begin to write chapter 30 of this one, where we will be heading into some more plot builders and returning to a couple of things that may have seemed forgotten amongst all the relationship development surrounding Mizu and Tengen. They will be important chapters so you won't wanna miss them! Anyways, see ya next update!  

P.S.- For anyone who doesn't know I have already made and posted the book for my webtoons giving all the information on where to find it on webtoons, my social media, and occasional updates on when I post things. It's already up along with all my other fanfics.