Mizuki Saito! Finally Illustrated?!

Finally!! I completed the illustration of Mizuki! I don't know why it took me so long to finally draw her but I did it and she looks amazing! Don't you think?

(I clearly spent a little more time and attention to detail with her since she is the main character of this fanfic though. I dont own the characters of Demon Slayer and I dont own the rights to the image of Tengen in the picture above, I only own my own characters such as Mizu. But I just wanted to put Tengen and Mizuki next to eachother so you could see what they look like together)

At some point I'm gonna remove this chapter so I can replace the reference pic I used for Mizu in the character intro with this drawing. Just like I did for Love Is book 2 with her sister Kaida.

Anyways, like I said in my announcements I really wish that I could have posted the 31st  chapter for Valentine's Day today since well...its the first time Tengen and Mizuki will be going on a date...and it'll be a couples night since Kaida and Kyojuro are going to be there too, but I'd just be rushing myself and I didn't want to do that.
So until next time! Please be patient with me!

Oh yeah! This past Saturday I celebrated the one year anniversary of my webtoons I started with my brother. Check out this cute little illustration I did for it

You can check out the time-lapse/speed paint video on my Instagram or Twitter pages

You can check out the time-lapse/speed paint video on my Instagram or Twitter pages. Recently, as in today, we've reached 69 subscribers (lol) but I'd be so glad if we could keep this going! So if you have the chance and are interested please do check out my Instagram my Twitter @lissymakesart or just go straight to webtoons to check it out!

Tengen: promoting your art again, Vestonica?

Me: I-I'm not I swear.

Tengen: Look, it's great if you are, art is a flamboyant explosion of your creativity! Never stop showing it to the world!

Me: you sure do have a way with words don't you, Tengen-san?

Tengen: You know, I could wife you too if you'd like...

Me: T-tengen, please, I'd be more inclined to belive you meant that if I didnt think that you'd wife anything with breasts and a vagina. It's Valentines day you can't just say things like that.

Tengen: Man, you remind me of Mizuki when you talk like that. It's very adorable, by the way. *shrugs* but if you'd prefer I not do that, are there any of your readers that would like to take me up on my offer instead?

Me: Tengen-san...leave that for the x reader fanfics, please...I'd hate to get the reader's hopes up when you play like that...

Tengen: Hm? I'm not playing. Besides, I think the readers would like that.

Me: Th-that doesn't make it right though...

Tengen: *pats my head* It's fine...Although, since you do have a lot going on, adding a specifically x reader fanfic would be a lot on you. Especially since you have that book of one-shots you were doing.

Me: Mhmm. I almost forgot about that. I'll have to post the Gojo x reader one-shot soon...as well as the one for Levi...*sighs* this is too much...but anyways...you should get ready for your date later, Tengen-san. Have you guys come up with any ideas on what you're gonna do?

Tengen: Hmm...to be honest, we've got nothing right now.

Me: Hm...me too...I guess we gotta decide soon, don't you have to tell Kyojuro and Kaida so they're prepared?

Kyojuro: Tell me what?

Me: ...N-nothing! And could you not suddenly appear like that, please?

Kyojuro: Sorry, Vestonica-chan!

Me: *sighs* W-well...anyways. See ya next update guys!!