Character Introduction

HiYA DEMON SLAYER FANS!!! This is my... *counts on fingers* my 7th fanfiction!!!! Obviously based on the title this is going to be a Demon Slayer fanfic with the amazing Sound Pillar Uzui Tengen as the love interest!! I mean come on...isn't he beautiful?

I'm going to introduce you like always to the little bits of info about the OC characters that are going to be in this book. I've spent a lot of time thinking and planning this fanfic and I'm super excited. I hope it works out and you all are patient with me. Anyways here is the *edited* character profile.

(This is my own illustration of Mizuki

(This is my own illustration of Mizuki. I do not own the characters of Demon Slayer/Kimetsu no Yaiba, I only own my own characters. There will be illustrations of Mizuki's siblings throughout the fanfic that I have done as well.)

Name: Mizuki Saito

Also Known as:

The Cursed Child       **don't ask why...j-just wait and see**
Mizu-chan

Gender: Female

Age: 22

Hair Color: Black and White

Eye Color: Fushia and Gold

Affiliation:

Demon Slayer Corp

Occupation:

Medic/doctor
Kunoichi-Ninja
Demon Slayer

Family:

Ryuji Saito (Father)
Reiki Saito (Mother)
Ryuichi Saito (Eldest Brother)
Yuu Saito (Older brother)
Kaida Saito (Younger sister)

Masakage Tengan aka "Tengan-Sensei or "Sensei" (Her mentor)

**Her brothers are twins. Ryuichi is the older twin**

Weapon: Nichiren blade (1)

Special skills/breaths:

Breath of Sound
[Demonic] Human-demon magic utilization via demon consumption

*Unknown breathing technique* (you'll find out more on this later ;)

**she's like Genya...kinda**

Statistics:

Fighting Ability: 4/5

Physical Strength: 5/5

Intelligence: 5/5

Leadership Ability: 4/5

Wisdom: 4/5

Technique: 5/5

Speed: 5/5

A/N: Anyways I know this kinda sucks once again that it's just a character intro to the story but hang in with me at least it gives you something to look forward to because this is going to be a relatively long, thought-out fanfic. I'll get started on the first chapter as soon as possible but please be patient with me. I hope you love the story. Also if it would help to add a description of her personality and what her brother's and sister look like just say so in the comments and let me know how you're feeling about me writing this book! I hope you're as excited as I am! Enjoy! and one more thing before you go...

Author-Chan: *whispers something to Zenitsu*

Zenitsu : NEEEEEEZUUUKOOOOOO-CHAAAAAAAN~!!!!