Very Special Update! Plz, Read!

Hiya Everyone! I'm so so sorry I haven't posted another chapter yet for both books for Love Is...And I'm pretty sure you guys were hoping for anything but another "special update/author's note" But trust me this isn't just a typical author's note. I've been distracted with trying to work on a little something special for you all since I'm so glad for all the support.

Since my last update, I said that I was excited for hitting 36+ reads...well now it's nearly double that! Plus, I finally hit 100 followers! I cannot explain enough how happy I am for all the continued support besides giving you all virtual hugs and cookies...But I feel that's not really enough. I've done that already and as Tengen would say I'd have to go bigger and better this time, the more flamboyant the better right?

Now, do any of you remember the following little segment from Chapter 28?

Then, Tanjiro paused and said, "Oh Zenitsu, is this you're first time meeting the Saito siblings?"

Zenitsu took a moment to scan my siblings, and me before he looked down.

"Well, um, no. Ryuichi is it...? I think... He was one of the people who helped save me from the spider poison. If it wasn't for him and that other woman finding me when they did...I'm not sure what would have happened to me."

"You'd be some big shitty, ugly ass, human-headed spider scuttling around somewhere, that's what."

"R-Ryu-san..." Tanjiro and Kaida muttered sheepishly as Zenitsu paled visibly at the thought of Ryuichi's words. The color left the boy's face so quickly I was concerned he would pass out.

"What...? You expect me to coddle his pathetic ass?" Ryu grumbled, "It's true."

Kaida winced almost as though she had been struck, "Y-yeah but that description was a little unnecessary don't you think? The boy's been through enough already at least try to act as though you understand his situation."

Ryuichi scoffed and rolled his eyes, causing Zenitsu to pale once again. I wasn't too much surprised by the fact that Ryuichi was being so mean to the kid. However, after having gotten the chance to hear what actually happened when we were on Mt. Natagumo, and knowing who my brother really is, I had a strong feeling that he, like myself Yuu and Kaida, worry about others and want to try our best to help anyone we could. If he didn't care, he wouldn't have urged Shinobu to give Zenitsu the antidote sooner, he wouldn't have helped him to focus himself to slow the effect of the poison but, he wouldn't have stepped in to protect Nezuko like he did so many times already. Soon enough, after watching the expression on Ryuichi's face, that obviously hid his relief that at least some lives were saved from the spider demons, Zenitsu turned his face away as he fiddled with the long sleeves of his shirt.

"No... He's right...So... Th-thank you Ryuichi-san."

My brother simply crossed his arms over his chest and said, "Well, your damn welcome."

If so, great! But even if you don't, as a reminder this is just a small segment that occurred when Mizuki and her siblings go to check on Tanjiro, Zenitsu, and Inosuke after the events at Mt. Natagumo and Tanjiro and Nezuko's trial. Now, if you don't really get where I'm going with this, please just keep scrolling, and I hope you can take the following as a token of my appreciation for all your continued support!

 Now, if you don't really get where I'm going with this, please just keep scrolling, and I hope you can take the following as a token of my appreciation for all your continued support!

Okay

Okay...I know it's not much for all the time that I haven't been updating, but I did put a lot of time into working on this, and I've been really tired lately and suffering from a little writer's block, so until I could get back into it, I did this for you guys. Please let me know what you think of this little illustrated comic version of the excerpt from chapter 28!

I will return to editing this fanfiction and writing the next chapters as soon as possible (Chpt. 30 for book 1 and Chpt. 8 for Book 2). I also have some one-shots I was working on for some other anime (Jujutsu Kaisen for example). As well as me constantly working on my webtoon which also takes a lot of my time.

However! If you liked this illustration and would be interested in me making more illustrated versions of scenes from this fanfic in the future please please just let me know in the comments and uh, vote for your favorite moments from the Love Is series! If you don't vote, it's totally ok, but chances are I won't end up doing illustrations like this in the future.

The scenes can be anything from my Love is book series with the Saito siblings, Uzui, anything from this fanfic. Or if you've read what I have so far for book two with Kyojuro and Kaida you can suggest scenes from there too!

I will ask that you please do not steal my art though, I swear this is 100% my own artwork, you can believe me or not, so please please please don't steal my art. I put a lot of work into this and I really like you guys so please...don't steal it.

(P.S.- I don't own the characters of demon slayer I only own my own oc characters that you see in this fanfic.)

Now, If you're just interested in seeing more of my artwork in general you can check out my Instagram or my Twitter @lissymakesart and you can also check out my webtoon's called GEN/E!

I swear this isn't a promotion for my art or my webtoons, I really did this chapter completely and only for you guys because I am so appreciative of all the support, I simply made the suggestion since I decided to do an illustration for this update which I've never done before. But with that said I hope you please stay patient with me until the next update!

Thank you all so much, and I love you all!