'And... I think i have a idea so that the bird boy can fight fairly'

"Alright, then the fight begins.... Now!!"

Before any of Students move, Mukuro step forward and spin his Trident as he use his Illusions and create a Large Dome around the Whole Fighting Field including the Students and Teachers, the Whole dome was pitch black until Mist Flames light up like a torch around the dome making the place more clear.

The Vongola recognise this Dome which is Mukuro self taught techniques Which is needed a half amount of Mist Flames, it was called "Cupola delle nebbie" or "Dome of the Mists"

The First Time Mukuro first this is when he needed to trap someone, a enemy pervert who tried to do 'something' dirty to his dear Chrome, which took a lot of flames from him.

He use the Dome and let Hibari entered it and beat the hell out of the man. That is also the day when Mukuro and Hibari have 1 day truce which cause a huge disbelief to the Vongola– no wait i mean half of the Mafia. (Another Omake is on the way~ if you like) Anyway back to story.

"Kufufufu~ let's make it fair for a Bird Boy" Mukuro said as Tokoyami flinch "You knew..?" He ask "Kufufufu~ Of course" he replied before stepping back while Chrome step forward and materialize her own trident and spin it and slammed it to the ground.

The ground starts shaking and vines sprouts out the ground and went towards the Four Students, Mineta screamed and jump away as he throw his Sticky Balls towards the Vines.

"Dark Shadow!" Tokoyami called as Dark Shadow emerge "Aye!" Dark Shadow said before going straight to Chrome who jump away, Mukuro let himself get hit before he disappear in a Must and reapeared behind Kirishima who turn around and hardened his arm as block his Trident.

Mina throw acids towards Chrome who dodge it before she also avoid Mineta's sticky balls, Yaoyorozu created a sort of spear and tried to attack Chrome but also block by her trident.

"Hey what is their Quirk?" Midoriya ask as he pointed at Mukuro and Chrome who's both busy fighting and creating Illusions towards their own opponents.

"Mukuro is Mist Flames while Chrome is Illusions" Tsuna replied "What's a Mist Flame?" Uraraka ask "It's the same as Illusions, but they have different names" Yamamoto replied 'That doesn't makes sense' The students and teachers thoughts.

Tsuna sigh "Mist Flames also can make Illusions, let's just say that they both have similar Quirks yet have different names" Tsuna said.

"Oh i remember now, they must have similar quirks because they are siblings...?" Midoriya said and Tsuna just nod 'Not Biological tho' he thought.

"What siblings?!" Half of the class exclaimed shocking both Midoriya and Tsuna because of the loudness of their voice while the rest of students and teachers just stare at them with a hidden known question.

"Yeah, do you guys didn't notice that Chrome-nee called him 'Mukuro-nii-san'?" Lambo ask "Ah, we forgot" The class said and Tsuna and the others Sweatdrop at them while Hibari grown an irkmark on his head.

They look back at the fight and Yaoyorozu is currently clashing her spear with Chrome's trident, and she also gracefully avoiding Mineta's sticky balls that is thrown at her, and also Mina's acid.

On Mukuro, he and Dark Shadow along with Kirishima are currently fighting, he chuckled and made an eye contact with Kirishima before his right eye changed it's kanji making him blink in both confusion and shock and suddenly snakes appeared from beneath him and good thing is Dark Shadow get him and took him away before any of the snakes surrounds Kirishima.