Chapter 50 final chapter

Adrianna

I got out of the car. " mummy"

I ran up to Aj , it had been 4 years since everything had gone on . I ended up going to counselling because of all the trauma I had gone through .

August and I also attended couples counselling , we managed to fix our problems , I can't say that being with August was easy but I had gradually learnt to trust him , now I was mrs Alsina life was great .

I had given birth to a beautiful son , I had finally opened up the fashion business , I had Lucy back in my life . She was in her final year of college now.

Time had gone sooo fast , caitlyn also died from the bullet wounds and last thing I heard of Marcus was that he was in prison.

I picked up Aj , holding him tight and kissing him on the forehead . " hi baby how was school"

" it was good mum , I made a new friend today"

"Is that so ?" I asked holding his hands as we walked towards the car " what's his name"

"It's a girl , her name is daisy" I raised my eyebrows , wasn't expecting that but with the smile on his face I could tell whoever This "little girl" was she was defo putting a smile on his face .

As we got to the car , I heard a tiny voice.
"Aj this is for you" I saw a little girl with two pig tails run up to Aj and give him a daisy .

"Thank you daisy , mum this is daisy" Aj said smiling from ear to ear .

"Hi daisy , I smiled at her .

Her mother came behind her "daisy , I told you not to run off like that" I looked up to see Diana and frowned.

"Ugh hi adrianna" she said clearly shocked to see me .

"Hi Diana , long time"I said

"Yea it has been , I'm guessing that's your son"

"Yea it is" I replied

"He is so cute he looks like you"

I smiled at her .

"Look adrianna , I know we haven't been on the right path and I am so sorry for everything that went on , I was wrong for what I did"

"It's alrite I forgive you , we were young I have moved on that was all in the past"

"Honestly very young and stupid , look since our kids are friends maybe we can meet up and talk some time" she passed me over her phone to put my number in . I was so hesitant on answering taking the phone but I feel like in life there has to be some type of forgiveness in order to really move on .

I took her phone and put in my number. She smiled at me before taking daisy's hand "Alrite Adrianna it was nice seeing you , say bye daisy"

"Bye Aj , bye mrs adrianna"

We both smiled at each other as we watched our kids waved to each other . I put Aj in his little car seat and got in the car .

"Daisy is pretty huh ?" I asked him

"Yea she is very pretty" I raised my eyebrow and smiled . There was no way I was going to let anyone that betrayed me get that close to me again , but for the sake of our kids I guess there was no harm in trying .

I started the car and drove off.

Lucy

I will meet you outside . I put on my bicker shorts a white T-shirt and my air forces before carrying my bags out .

"Am I driving or you driving ?" Ruby asked .

I and ruby had become friends once I came to college. I completely cut ties with everyone back at high school .

I forgave quaan eventually but I didn't see myself being with him , with us going to different colleges and everything that had gone on I just needed a new break , new start , new life without anything hurting me .

Shantel and sherika has gone to juvanile and expelled from school once the head teacher had found out what had happened and I hadn't heard anything bout them since.

" I will drive" I said

We both got into the car , blasting out "wait by Dj Neptune .

Ruby was Nigerian so she had put me onto Afro beats and I was loving it .

..........

I pulled up to the library . Ruby got out of her end as I got out as well picking up my book bag and locking my door behind me .

We had to finish our dissertation, at the start of college/uni I never thought I was going to make it , but having my sister , August and ruby behind my back I felt like I could accomplish anything.

I walked into the library hall were I saw David waiting for me. David was my new boyfriend . We had been fairing since second year , he was so nice to me , we both studied psychology .

He was the sweetest ever , after everything that had gone on I thought I could never find love again but he showed me how to love again . We plan on getting married once we graduate . Who knows maybe it will happen , maybe not

I was just happy where I was at and that's all that matters

..............

I know the ending was short but I had to do a quick re cap for the last chapter . Thank you guys soooo much for reading this book . I know I am so sorry it has taken me years to complete this and if it wasn't for quarantine only God knows if I would have but it's finally done .

What do you guys think of the ending ? Who knows there might be a part 2 there might not be . For now enjoy the story if you haven't read from chapter one , leave comments and tell me what you think 😘

Media Aj and adrianna
Also Media wait by Dj Neptune