Chapter 15

Lucy

"Wait soo you have to be partners with shanice ?" Quaan laughed

"Wait soo you have to be partners with shanice ?" Quaan laughed . Ever since i told him i had to be partners with this over loaded fat bitch , he hasnt stopped making fun off me .

" stop" i whined trying to walk away from him but he quickly came up behind me rapping his arms around my waist and putting his head in the crock of my neck.

"Ahha look im sorry , its just funny think of it having you and shanice in the same house or working on a project , gonna end up with an early disfunction baby and uncompleted project"

I laughed and turned around slapping his shoulders . "You got jokes , but anyways i got to go" i said walking over to my jacket and picking it up.

"What you mean you got to go, its a saturday cant you stay with me a lil longer " he pouted .

" look at you all up in your feelings , i would stay but i got pregnant bitch coming over to my house to work on this damn project"

"Ahha alrite good luck , try not to beat her ass too badly "

I mugged him off and walked out to my car.
............

Adriana

August had gone to the studio early leaving me in the house to myself

August had gone to the studio early leaving me in the house to myself. I got up out of the bed and rapped my silk robe around myself. Yesterday august had worked me out so much i was walking with a limp.

I dragged myself to the bathroom and quickly washed my face and brushed my teeth. I walked out of the room and went downstairs to where the kitchen was to see linda our made doing some work in the kitchen.

"Morning ma'am" she said turning around to me with a smile.

"Morning " i smilled back " linda would you be able to make me breakfast , because right now im tired as hell "

"Sure ma'am what would you like" ? She asked .

I though a little " hmm french toast beans bacon and eggs would be nice with a glass or orange juice "