Chapter 16

Adriana

2 weeks later

2 weeks later

My birthday was this weekend and i really needed an outfit for this birthday. August kept pestering me that he wanted to do something special and i had to look good and with 4 days to my birthday i was starting to run out of ideas for birthday outfits so august decided to take me out shopping today to find something.

" okay im coming " i yelled getting irritated. Apparently i have been doing my makeup for way to long. Like an 1hr and 30 minutes is not even short enough, have to be careful dont know who we can meet on the way.

....................

We had been shopping for hours looking for something to wear for My birthday on Saturday . I had 4 days to find the perfect outfit because I wanted to look my best. I was about to walk to the check out Que, when I heard my name

"Annabelle is that you" I slowly turned around to see a woman, dress in a tight gree. body-con dress heels and she had a scarlf tied up on her head , while she lets her curls hang down . I was still trying to figure out the face when I heard August walk into the shop.

"Hey Annabelle you found what you need yet" he said walking up to me with a few bags in his hands

"Hey Annabelle you found what you need yet" he said walking up to me with a few bags in his hands. We had been shopping for hours and I may have bought a little more things than I needed but August being such a gentle man had decided, well I may have kind of forced him to hold my bags but he didn't mind.

I was about to speak when the woman spoke again, "omg August, wow" she said smiling."it's me Caytlin". She walked up to August and gave him a warm hug.

As soon as I remembered who she was , my throat went dry I looked up at August who was stearing deeply at her and slowly rolled my eyes. Caytlin was my high school bully , this girl and her friends had made my life a living hell she also went out with August.
They where together for a year and a half . I never liked her because she use to be jealous of i and augusts friendship and because of that for a period of time we were'nt speaking.

Until one day she saw me go over to august house , because his mother who also didnt like her invited me for tea and she was'nt taking that too well, so the next day her and a group of friends ganged up against me and beat me up so badly that she left me in hospital.