Chapter 22

Pov Adriana

I woke up today really sick , i dont know whats going on but recently i've been feeling really ill and tired alot.

" you okay " august said walking up to me and feeling my head.

" my head hurts and i've been getting stomach cramps " i whined.

"Have you taking those paracetamol i bought you " he asked.

"Well yeahh but they havent been helping much but ..... " before i could finish off the sentence , i quickly ran into the bathroom and threw up inside the toilet .

"Are you okay " i heard august shout from out of the bathroom .

"Yeaah i am fine" i lied , he had rehearsals for his new album today at the studio and an interview on jarastic park and i didnt want to hold him up .

I washed my mouth and face out with water and looked at myself in the mirror, i didnt know what was wrong with me but all of a sudden my stomach seemed to calm down. Maybe i just needed to throw up a little to make myself feel a little better.

I walked towards the door and opened it seeing august standing there starring at me.

"You sure i can cancel what i am doing today " he said rapping his arms around me.

" im sure " i smiled looking up at him, he moved in to kiss me but i jugged my head back.

" what ?" He asked confused.

" i just threw up , you really trying to kiss me ?"

" girl i suck on that cat all the time , what makes you think i cant kiss you right now , but yea better be safe than sorry " he said kissing my cheek then letting go of me.

I shook my head sitting on the bed .

" well im leaving now , make sure to call me if you need anything , i love you " august said as he put on his jeans jacket .

" love you too"

Once he was gone , i sighed about to fling myself back on the bed once i looked at my phone.

There was a text from an unknown number. I unlocked my phone wondering who could be texting me.

#unknown# : hey adriana , hope u okay girl , i really needed to talk to you , you know since you with august now i feel we might aswell settle whatever beef we have , you know like civilised women . Plus its been years and im not trying to hold onto excess luggage , maybe we can talk over lunch or something . Text back when you see this hun 💜

-caitlyn 😘💯

I frowned at the message , taking back that after what happened at my birthday party she still asking to be friendly with me.

I hesitated but decided that for august sake i might aswell hear what she has to say , like you never know this might not go to bad.

Me : yeah thats fine , is 1 okay at the vics ?

I always felt if i was to have any formal meeting or get rid of bad vybz , the vics was the right place , so far all my good decisions have been made there so why not .

#caitlyn 🌚🤔: yeah that sounds good see you there 😘.

I dropped my phone down and took a deep breath , i don't know how this is going to go but i might aswell get this over and done with.

Juquaan

" ahh shit " i ground . I had been missing baskets and i was starting to get annoyed.

" see boy can shoot empty threats but not hoop " Deandre said as him kenin started laughing .