Part 29

Pov august

It has been 3 days since i have been trying to get through to adriana but i was not able to. I was really starting to get worried.

" august man you still thinking bout your girl?" Drake said shaking me out of  my thoughts .

"Huh?" I asked trying to figure out what the hell he was talking about.

"I said you still thinking bout your ol'lady back home"

" oh oh yea" i said wiping down my face with my hands " im just really worried ya know its unlike her not to answer my phone for a minute not to talk about 3 days."

" hmm what did you do ?" Drake asked

I raised an eyebrow and looked at him confused.

" what you mean , i aint done nothing" i replied

"Good then there is nothing to worry about adriana is fine she probs busy you know how those shoots and she pregs so movement extra slow "

"Hmm okayy " i replied still not convinced .

"Anyways tomorrow you get to see her so stop worrying and lets go get ready for the last show today " drake said tapping me on the shoulder .

I smiled and sighed once he was out of the room, i didnt know what was going on with her .

I walked out of the room into the corridor , looking down at my phone as i waled , not noticing the person coming infront of me .

Before i could notice what happened, the person bumped into me and fell crashing to the floor .

"Oh my gosh , are you ......" i paused for a minute as i looked at the girl , she looked a spitting image of adriana.

" lucy are you okay " a guy called out.

" lucy ?" I asked looking confused , that name rang a bell but i could'nt put my head on it.

" yeaaa im fine " the girl replied as the young boy helped her stand up.

I helped her pick up her crutches and handed it over to her.

" here you go "

" thank you " she smiled

" look im so sorry about that my head has been all over the place , but let me make it up to you maybe dinner later" i offered

She looked over at her friend nervously.

" ohh he can come aswell "

" hmm urgh okayy " she said nervously.

" sure meet me at the lubey at around 3 i will be done with practice by then "

" yeaa sure"

" ight , what was your name again ?" I asked her

"Lucy"

" and yours " i directed to the guy.

" juquaan, but people call me quaan"

" ight quaan and lucy , i will see you later " i turned around to walk until something came to mind" hold up lucy"

" yes " she answered like she had been waiting for me to ask her something and something about the question i was about to ask her made me think that she wanted me to ask her aswell.