Chapter 20.2

August

I gave Caitlyn a hug and introduced her to chris and usher . I was so happy she came because it seemed like she was really trying to make an effort to like adriana which meant a lot to me .

When i and Caitlyn broke up it did hurt me , not because we ended but because i also lost a close friend . So now she is back i was hoping , i can get her and Caitlyn to get along so we could all be friends.

"Damnnn she fine " chris said

"Ahha thank you " caitlyn smiled

"You single " usher smacked chris at the side of his head.

"Owww what the hell man" he grounded as he rubbed his head.

"You always trying to catch girls , thats why kurreche left you ass "

I laughed and Caitlyn laughed at them .

We continued talking for a little when i saw Adriana walking up our way.

"Ohh here is the birthday girl " I called out rapping my arms around her.

Before i could say anything she flung herself onto me kissing my lips. I could taste alcohol all over her mouth and from how tipsy she was i could tell she was beyond drunk.

"Damnn dri looks like she trying to eat you up bro" chris called

"Adriana you drunk ?" I asked her.

"Nuuuuh noo immmmm nut , nut not drunkkk " she said slurring her words.

She was beyond drunk and since it was getting late and we have cut the cake i thought i should go put her to bed.

"Listen guys im going to put this one to bed because she beyond lit" as i grabbed onto Adriana's arm to lead her into the house she automatically pulled her arms away from my grip.

"I tolllldddd you niggaaah im not drunk tf " as she was talking she throw up all over Caitlyn.

"What the hell " caitlyn screamed in disgust.

People stood around us watching what was going on. I grabbed a tissue from the table and handed it over to Caitlyn to help clean her up but Adriana stood up pulling me away from her.

" ohhhhh soo you want me to go to bed soo you can fuck around with this bitch"

"Excuse me who you calling a bitch " Caitlyn said in shock.

"You hoe , stop acting like you like me , you just here to try get in my mans pants hoe"

"Naaah thats it " caitlyn was about to pounce on Adriana but i grabbed her holding her back.

"Caitlyn i am so sorry , dont mind her she is just really drunk"

" i'm really trying august im trying just cause its you thats why I'm not going to Fuck her up right now"