Part 19

August

"Dri dri , hurry the fuck up or we are gonna be late" i shouted upstairs looking at the time.

I dont know why you women take so God damn long dressing up like you guys can sign up as professional clown face painters the way you guys be taking time to, "beat" as they call it , your face.

Caytlins shoot was starting in about 10 minutes and we hadnt even left the house yet.

All day i have been pestering lucy to come with me and she kept on saying no, now i finally convince her i wish i didnt cause she stressing me out .

Catlyin seems to have changed and seems much nicer , i dont want to give her a reason to get angry since we where on a good page.

" I'm done damn you can stop shouting" adriana said making her way down .

I cant even lie she looked sexy as hell but still didn't give her a reason to be waisting my God damn time.

................

We pulled up to the event hall , after 30 minutes of looking for somewhere to park , we finally found somewhere . This place was huge and packed.

" you ready " i smiled looking over at dri

" not like if i had a choice " she sighed .

" stop complaining and try and enjoy yourself , dont worry it will be over sooner than you think, plus im trying to get home and ripe you out of that dress" i said biting my lip.

She laughed and gently slapped my shoulder " behave i just bought this dress i didn't appreciate you ripping the other one ".

" my bad ma try not to look so sexy then i wont be ripping nothing or atleast try not to " I smiled getting out if the car .

I walked over to Adriana side helping her out of the car.

She held onto my hand as we both walked up to the entrance of the event hall.

There where paparazzi, famous people and a bunch of fans.

Of course people identified me as i walked up the red carpet.

"Omg thats august ..... he so fine ... august " people screamed.

I laughed rapping my arms around Adriana's waist. After posing for a few pictures with Adriana we where led towards the entrance of the hall where i saw catlyin standing in a silk robe and her makeup all done up.

I couldn't lie, she did look sexy in that robe. I coughed a little clearing my throat . "Wassup cat"

"Hey august " she said smiling at me. "Nice to see you too dri , you look really pretty".