Part 27

Pov Adriana

" i miss you august "

"I miss you too , i cant wait to see you next week"

It had been a whole week so far since august has been on his tour, i was so proud of him , every time he has a tour i would watch it from home but it wasn't the same i missed him being around and with this baby on the way my emotions where everywhere making me want him even more.

" when you coming home?" I pouted at the cam .

" my last tour is in Virginia on saturday so i should be back in los angels by Sunday "

"Okay well make sure to get me something "

"Ohhh ofcourse most likely food since thats all your fat ass be asking for no a days" he laughed through the screen

" how dare y... ohhh the baby just kicked" i laughed feeling my stomach.

" damn im sorry baby trying to fight me after that comment aye , i take it back you aint fat " we both laughed.

Suddenly there was a knock on august door.

" ohh okay i will be right out" he replied to the muffled sound coming out of the door " baby ive got to go , i will make sure to call you as soon as i get back to my hotel room ".

" okay hun good luck "

" love you "

"Love you too baby " we sent each other kisses before he hung up .

I sighed, finally hearing the silence in the house and remembering how lonley it was.

Pov lucy

Today was the big day , i got to finally see august after soo long and maybe if i am lucky i might actually get a chance to speak to him .

After queing for so long i finally made it inside the stadium.

" wow its 9 and the stadium is already packed , this august guy must ne relly big " juquaan said.

I had an extra ticket so i had asked juquaan to come with me , plus i kind of needed support with these crutches.

I limped behind quaan finding our seats at the second to front row near the stage.

As we managed to sit down i took in deep breaths . I was so nervous to see august after so long.

" you okay " quaan said , sending me out of my trance.

"Yeaa im fine " i smiled at him.

POV deandre

I was laying on my bed just thinking about everything that had happened recently. Ever since the news about the baby I hadn't been my self .

That baby was the hope of me changing and it was like all hope i had was cut off.

I hadn't spoken to shanice either since then , which i knew was bad but i couldnt speak to anyone i just wanted to be alone.

I felt like i was losing everything, first my girl , then my friends and now my baby .

A tear rolled down my eyes as thoughts continued to flash through my mind.

*knock* *knock*

I automatically shock myself out of my thoughts once i heard a knock at my door.