Part 32

Its the final few seconds of the game , weber state high (juquaan's team) 60 and bobcats high ( other team )  60 points. Juquaan has the ball in his hand , his heart racing , its too late to pass the ball to someone closer to the hoop.

He breaths in looks at the clock , times racing , this is a win or lose situation and it all counts on this final move .

Juquaan takes one leap of faith and shoots the ball at the basket ball hoop. It was like everything was moving in slow motion as the ball flew high in the air in the direction of the hoop.

Everyone's eyes glued on the ball as it seems to take years to get close to the hoop. The whole place silent , hearing nothing but beating hearts at this final shot.

As the ball got close to the hoop , the slow motion was broken by the "Scoooooorrreee " and wistle going off as the ball went through the hoop.

Juquaan

I could barley catch my breath , before the whole team gathered around me cheering me on , giving me hugs . That final move was so intense but i thank God i made it.

The team moved back letting me catch my breath for abit but before i knew it , lucy ran up to me rapping her arms around me.

I instantly hugged her back lifting her off the ground and spinning her around , as i dropped her back to the ground she placed both hands on either side of my cheeks as i rapped my arms around her waist and we locked lips passionately.

The kiss was interrupted by everyone going "awww" around us .
I smiled at her. "Congratulations babe" she said.

I just smiled at her as we locked lips again.

..........
Everyone cheered us on as we walked back towards the changing room.

" hey babe i want to go get changed quick i will see you after" i said to lucy .

"Alright hun i will be waiting"
I gave her a quick peck on the lips before letting go of her hands and walking into the changing room.

As i opened the door to the changing room , everyone began cheering me on.

People came up to me , high fiving me , dabbing me , giving me hugs.

I smiled as i walked up to my locker.
" congratulations man " I turned around and saw it daniel standing behind me. " took it for the team and triumphed "

"Yea man" i smiled at him as we shook hands and dabed shoulders.

There was an intensity as deandre walked straight past us towards the locker , rolling his eyes at me and kissing his teeth . I lifted  a brow wondering what his issue was.

"Anyways " daniel said breaking the ice and getting my attention , " that shot was fire "

" yeaaa man , like the ball flew across the caught into the hoop in like 5 seconds to spare" kenin said as the others agreed.

" yea it wasn't all that" deandre mumbled.

"Excuse me "? I asked , getting frustrated with this niggahs slick mouth.

"You heard me , you scored all right whatever and you come putting up a show kissing lucy on the caught showing off " Deandre replies.

" ignore him quaan, he just mad cause you got his girl and he aint" Lucas stated from the otherside of the changing room causing everyone to laugh.