Part 18

Juquaan

*alarm*

I roll around in my bed trying to block out the sound of the alarm that kept ringing in my ear. If i said i felt like going to school today i would be lying , but knowing mum she would be up in my room nagging me any minute now.

After 3 or 4 attempts to drown out the sound of the alarm , i give in to it. I sluggishly tried to get up feeling a banging headache.

Yesterday when i left the hospital i spent most of the night in tears and remernecing on Lucy. If i said that this whole thing wasn't getting to me , i would be lying.

I dragged myself out of bed , sluggishly walking towards the bathroom. Once i was in the bathroom i looked up at the mirror , my eyes where so heavy and red.

I let the tap run for a bit before scooping up the water in my hand and then dashing it at my face and using my palms to wipe it off. I look at myself in the mirror again . i feel sooo lost soo empty .

"Niggah you still aint up " lucy asked walking into my room.

I had told her i was going to pick her up from her house today by 8 and im guessing i may have over slept.

"I thought i was meant to pick you up ?" I questioned , squinting my eyes still feeling really tired.

"Yeah you where but that was at 8 , its now 8:45 " she spoke pointing at her clock.

I picked up my phone bringing it to eye level , seeing 5 miss calls meaning she had tried to call me and then i saw the time which was now 8:46.

I automatically shook the sleep from my eyes and got up out of bed.

"We are going to be late " i panicked , running around putting my clothes on.

"You dont say shirlock" lucy rolled her eyes at me.

I paused for a minute "who do you think you are talking to ?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

"You "

"Watch your mouth young lady"

"Or what?" She asked with a smirk on her face.

I wore my clothes on properly buckling my belt, before scooping her off her feet.

"Let me go " she squealed

"Naah not until you say sorry papi " i smirked

"Hell no "

"Alrite then you leave me no choice " I dropped her down on the bed getting ontop of her to make sure she couldnt get out, i then began tickling her.

"Noo.. please ... stop .... quaaaaaan " lucy squealed forcing out the sentence in betweeen each laugh.

" say sorry papi" i commanded , still tickling her as she laughed hysterically.

" ok ... ok ... sorry papi .... now ... stop!" She said still trying to fight me off her.

" good now give me a kiss " she rapped her arms around me as i moved in and began to kiss her , she did the same back deepening our kiss .

I moved my hand down her top about to remove it , when my mana came busting into the room , automatically causing me to jump off lucy as she also sat up
.