Part 33

POV adriana

I turned over and smiled , watching august sleep .... i felt so at peace laying in his arms .  I rubbed his face gently with my fingers , which caused him to slowly open his eyes.

He looked at me softly and smiled. August moved in and kissed my forehead before turning me over so my back was facing him. He moved in closer and rapped his arms around my waste resting his arms on my now 6 months bump. He snuggled his head near my neck and rested his face on mine.

I rested my left hand on his hands and my right one on his face , I felt so at peace . This was heaven till..........

"August..... oh my bad ami interrupting something" Caitlyn said standing at the door fully dressed.

I rolled my eyes as I felt august sigh.
" what is it caitlyn" august asked , tired and annoyed .

"I got to go yoga today remember"

He looked over at the time and then sighed rubbing his hands over his face .
"Ok I will be down real soon"

" alrite you know it's not good to keep a pregs woman waiting " she flashed a fake smile in my direction before turning back round and heading downstairs.

I looked over at august , who sighed before dragging himself out of bed.

" how long does she have to stay here for "? I sighed.

"Just until she gets a place of her own "

"But you have been saying that since I came back and its been a month "? I crossed my arms getting agitated.

" look I told you babe , i have no choice but to help her , she is carrying my child". August said coming to sit next to me.

"But august after all she put us through? I wailed looking over at him.

"Listen I understand what you are saying and really and truly if I had other options I would , please be patient with me , she will be out of our hands soon , I promise"

" you been saying that " I crossed my arms looking away from him.

He leaned in closer to me turning my head in his direction .

"Listen and have I ever broke my promise, listen you have me not her so remember I am yours and I promise she will be gone soon "

I looked at august and smiled.

"There that smile is" he moved in about to kiss me when there was a knock at the door.

"August hurry up we are going to be late"

August sighed "I will sort it out I promise "

He kissed me on the forehead causing me to roll my eyes.

" just a minute caitlyn" he yelled " is there anything you want me to bring you back ?"

"No I'm good " I replied .

He sighed while putting his shoes on. August kissed me one more time on the lip before walking out the room door.