Chapter 15- Take them Down

Lyn POV🦄

So after locking Henry in my walk in wardrobe and also locking my room door for extra precautions  we tied him to a chair and taped his mouth.

So me and Jay are now back to back looking everywhere at a time so we won't be caught off guard by demons according to jay.

We are now tracking down one of them, someone step on flour and has his shoe prints on the floor. Following the prints and it lead to my dad's room, opening the door slowly I saw him setting up something over my dad's bed.

" Gerry freeze"I shouted, he immediately turned left and gave me this evil smirk. I knew what he was about to do so I immediately  sprayed him with my water gun and he immediately screams.

" Oh God what did you spray me" Gerry says

"Holy water demon" jay says

" Why does it hurts and itches so much" Gerry says

"Because your a demon" jay shouted

"No I'm not" Gerry screams and cries

"You definitely are" jay says

" Prove it" Gerry says crying

" See immediately I poured you the holy water see what happened, your a demon" jay says

"Okay okay let's tie him up and look for the other 2" I said

2 down,2 to go.

**********

So we have checked everywhere in the house and we can't still find the remaining two trouble makers. So we decided to play a trick on them.

We took their brothers, Henry and Gerry and kept them in the centre of the living room and set traps in case they plan something evil.

We planted triggers wire everywhere, they trigger a bucket filled with holy water yea because jay still believes they are demon.

So now we wait patiently to bring them in.

***********
3 hours later and they are still not here.

Ok  let's wait for a few hours" jay says

And before we knew it someone stepped on the trigger and hold and behold it was the remaining two demons.

And the trigger worked perfectly well pouring the water all over them. Having the same reactions to the water as Henry and Gerry they immediately screams and itching their bodies and their body immediately turning red.

Just as if it was magical my dad appeared from no where and saw his messed up house.

" What the hell, happened here" dad says.

" They did it " me and Jay shouted and pointed at quads uniformly.

"Why are Henry and Gerry tied to a chair, why are the quads red and lastly why is jay wearing that" dad said looking really confused.

You know when everywhere goes silent you can hear when a pin drops or hear the cricket in the room. Well than happened for a few seconds before a full blown out shout yelling from everyone, well except Henry and Gerry because you know their mouths are shut.

" Everybody keep quiet" dad yelled

In the room goes silent again.

" First of all I want to know why the quads are red" dad asked

" Because they are demons" jay says in a duhhhh tone.

" Excuse me, what"

"Uncle the quads are demons. You know in movies where demons reacts to holy water that exactly what is happening" jay says

" That makes sense, I always suspects" dad say

" Exactly, see Lyn your dad agrees with me and you taught I was stupid bringing holy water with me" jay dramatically says

" What I don't also understand is why jay is dressed up like that"  dad says

" To prevent his body from getting hurt badly " I said

"Oh.......Lyn,jay,Henry, Gerry,Kerry,and Larry clean up this mess before I get back from changing and BTW I will be  taking the quads to the hospital and Lyn and Jay are tagging along.

" Lyn did your dad just say BTW" jay says with his mouth dropping

"Yep"

***************
Hey please vote and comment and recommend to others