Part 10-Him

Lyn POV

Name: still unknown

Age: 17, 18, or 19 ( don't really know)

Height: way taller than me

Friends: (again I don't know)

Threat or nah: he is a OR

Classes: we have chemistry,art, calculus,gym,and science together

Handsome or cute: so handsome

Bad boy or good boy : yet again he is a OR

I used my eyes to quickly analyse him like a maths equation. Everyone eyes are on him all the girls are drooling over him,some are trying to get there breasts to look bigger, some are applying more makeup on their face ( very soon they will look like clowns) while the others are giving him a flirty look and the same time glaring at me.

"Hi cutie"

"I have warned you not to call me that"

"I know Lyn"

" Good I'm not in the mood to talk "

"What put your panties in a twist"

I refused to talk I gave him a very deadly look that shut him up. I started focusing on the teacher but wasn't really listening to any word the teacher said.

"Psssst.........

"Psssst.........

"Pssssssst.....

"Pssssssst......

I knew who was calling me I just choosed to ignore him and them the handsome be fool started poking me. Trust me I tried my best but i swr to God this dude is really really really annoying. So I whispered loudly at him....." What do you want"

              " Oh nothing"

"Really do why where you annoying me"

" Cause I felt like"

he said in a duh tone,and then he did the unthinkable yes you got it right he liked me again the stupid boy poked me again I swear I was about to explode.

" Try that one more time I swear just one more time I'm going to squeeze your balls still they pop"

I said in a very scary tone

And that was it. I didn't hear a word from him again still class was over.

                     ***********
So it's break time and I overheard a group of cheerleaders talking about Mr handsome by the way Mr handsome is what I call the annoying handsome stranger.
So his name is Raphael King.

Jay joined me at our usual table at the cafeteria and he stole my apple.
" Hey give that back I was going to eat that"

"And I ate it first"

he said as he stick out his tongue like a kid. I glared at him and he just ignored my presence.
My so called best friend started eating my fries no matter how much I complained and slap his hands he ate everything. I was about to do my first murder case and that is killing my best friend before they rang the bell.

Me and Raphael share many classes together and trust me he annoyed me in all I share with him.

So all my class passed out like a blur and it was Scholl over before I even know it.

All I'm thinking about is just to go home and lay on my bed and sleep for a very very very long time without being interrupted.

So I waited for jay at the school packing lot so that he could drive me home but he is taking longer than usual I'm so getting more annoyed and rain is about to fall. If a single drop of rain touch me I will so kill him.

It took jay 15 minutes to finally come to the backing lot and not a minute to late because rain was about to fall. Immediately we entered the car the rain started falling and I started sleeping.

**********
Hey please vote, comment and share💓💓💓💓💓 and thanks for reading stay safe #staysafe #readbook