Part 11- little demons

Lyn pov

So my plans of sleep was ruined I had an unexpected visit from my aunt well more like a distance aunt ( she is mum cousin) mum was an only child so was dad and me too. I miss her so much, so anything to have her back with me.

Well my wonder aunt suprised me today she brought her demonic children for me to babysit. I swear they are demons the last time I babysat them they did unspeakable stuff to me I can still remember it still today and I swear I was this close to killing them if not for my dad and my fear of going to jail this kids will be 6 feet under .

She and her husband is traveling out for a week and her last babysitter quite so she has no one else. And she carried the 4 demons to me and yes my aunt gave birth to quad and they are all boys. They all sat on the sofa looking all Innocent if you don't know them you will fall for them like jay did before but i know better than to fall for their tricks ha ha ha ha ha I'm no longer stupid.

But aunt Maryann I don't can't you give them to someone else or take them with you better yet put them in an orphanage ( my aunt name is Maryann and her husband name is Marcus I call them M&M and funny enough that's her favourite chocolate) I tried trust me but they sent them back she said disappointedly and then we both laughed. Please Lyn do this for me I owe you big okay aunt but I will tie them up and throw them in the basement if they you know because I don't trust those demons.

Ok so after I kissed my aunt good bye I went back inside and I couldn't find the quad where I last saw them oh no I thought not again
********
Flash back
The evil demonic quad are around the house some where.
They thought it will be funny to tape my cat to the ceiling don't ask me how they did it I don't even know after I removed my cat from the ceiling with only few injuries.

So I wanted to baths and guess what nope my cousin didn't exchange my shampoo with hair dye nope they are worst than than they flooded my entire bathroom everywhere is so full with water and guess what yep you got it right I slipped and fell.

I was seeing everything in double and was hearing echoes is my head making this dinnnnnnnng sounds and my amazing brain restarted my poor smart brain.

And that wasn't all infact it was just the beginning they painted the entire house orange,made snow, glue the TV upside down,sold all our furniture,shaved my dad hair, turned my dog pink, orange, blue,red, yellow, sky blue, purple,infact all colours of the rainbow and more.

And what they did to the neighbors was unspeakable some of them got restraining order against them I really wanted to get one too but my dad won't let me"
Those little demons also tied me to my bed, set an alarm to release real roaches on me and all of them where real.
Please tell me where do 6 years old get so many roaches from.
Flash back over

*****

Siri call jay
Calling jay.....
Me:Hey bestie 😁😁😁

Jay:Xup boo

Me: jay I need back up

Jay: don't tell me you killed someone girl I won't go to jail for you

Me: well I'm about to guess what

Jay: what or who do you want to kill

Me: the quads are here and missing

Jay: what the hell.......

Jay: you let those demons out of your sight.

Jay: I actually prefer if you killed someone.

Jay: Lyn I love you but I'm not helping you call me to help you with murder is way better.

Me: please please please please come over and help me out

Jay: let me think about it............NOOOOOOOOOO

Me: Jay please common bestie

Jay: still NO

Me: ok I will do your assignment for a week.

Jay: that's more like it. ok I will be over in a few minutes but if those demons from the pit of hell do anything to me I'm going to kill them and your going to help me.

Me: yes sir

******

Hey guys don't forget to vote and stay home and stay safe