Part 12-demons

Jay POV

Lyn just called me that her demons of a nephews are missing.

Those evil spirit from the pit of hell. Those wolf's in sheep clothing. In total point they are really evil like more than the devil.

Those demons shaved out my eyebrows and I didn't even stay at Lyn's house I was at my house,my safe  zone, those demons left Lyn's house just to prank me.

They glued my toothbrush to the sink,some how switch off the hot water and I was stuck to bath freezing cold water,they shaved my dad hair and breads off.
It was kinda funny my mum won't stop laughing.

So I have 5 min to go to see Lyn so I have to prepare. I don't want to lose my hair or my life.

5 minutes later

So I'm all dressed up and in my car driving to Lyn's house and I turned on the radio.

So hit me with your best shot was playing on the radio and I sang along.

Your a real tough cookie with a long history.......
I will break your little heart like you wanna me.....
That's ok let's see how you do it..
Put on your gloves let's get down to it.........
Hit me with your best shot
Why don't you hit me with your best shot......
Hit me with some best shot
Fire away....

As the song finish I pulled up at Lyn's I'm ready bitches 👿

*************

Lyn POV

I just saw Jay pull over and he looked crazy like he is about to create a nuclear power weapon.

He is wearing a safety chemical cloth (sure he stole that from his dad),a safety boot, safety goggles, rubber hand gloves, and the crazy part was that he was wearing a very huge cross on his neck and also a bottle (only God knows what's inside that bottle).

" Hmm Jay what are you wearing" I asked my idiotic bestie.

"Safety gear"

"And hmm maybe I ask why"

" Because of your nephews duhhhhhh" he said in a obvious tone

"And what about the cross and the bottle around your neck" I asked in a questionable tone.

" Your nephews are demons from the pit of hell they cross is used to protect myself" he said in a duh tone

" And what about the bottle, what's in that bottle anyways"

" Girl what's in this bottle can send those demons devil of yours to the pit of hell where they came from"

"What is it" I asked impatiently

" It's holy water sister, I'm gonna prove to you that your nephews are demons"

I started laughing like crazy, my bestie has truly gone mad,he is out of his mind.

The look he gave me looked as if I was crazy, he is God damn serious about this I'm beginning to think his brain is like Patrick Star on you know SpongeBob best friend.

" Jay what they did to you was small compared to what they did to everyone else last time. They like you"

Do you remember they shaved everybody hair, eyebrows,and breads off. This kids are talented with a shave I swr. They did such a good work you could see your face on my dad's and neighbors heads.i have so many pictures of that event.

So we where looking for the kids and then we heard a sound from the kitchen, we went there and bam we fell down they kept Mabel's on the fall and before we knew it we where cover with eggs. And they video it laugh and ran away.

It's on bitches 👿👿👿👿

***********
Hey don't forget to stay safe and please vote and comment💓💓💓