nine

Lyn POV

Wake up, wake up, wake up......Lyn come on wake up you have school

"No dad I feel sick"

"You don't look sick"

"But I feel sick"

"Wait a minute let me check your temperature"

" No dad it isn't......"

"Open your mouth"

"Mmmmmmmmm..."

"You temperature is normal Lyn get your ass off the bed and into the bathroom"

I obeyed my dad and went into the bathroom,looking in the mirror I look horrible but that's normal, my hair is undescribable, there is dry drool make close to my lips,my face is unspeakable,my eyes are almost complete closed. I turned on the tap and watched my face,took my toothbrush and put some strawberry toothpaste on it. After brushing I entered the shower the water is hot just how I like it.

After some abnormal amount of time in the shower, I stepped out got cleaned and wore my maroon hoodie, blue jeans and white nike.

I went downstairs to feed my demons, correct my very hungry demon. Jay is already there waiting for me and the idiot is eating my food, I'm already giving him a death glare and the stupid fool is smiling back at me. I hurried up and drag my food out of his reach and stared eating it really fast cause you know we have school to go to.

So after 15 min of running around with my food, me and Jay finally went into his car and we drove off to school.

School is hectic as usual,the normal gossip,half naked girls ,jocks, nerd , queen b,and me and Jay those outsiders.

I quickly covered myself making myself smaller and invisible to the world.

Well maybe not invisible enough cause right now I'm being pushed around by the jocks.

I feel like I'm going to break down and die like what is their problem, I haven't done anything to them I swear, I'm never looking for trouble,I just want all this to stop please

They keep pushing me around,I fell on the floor and they started kicking me everywhere I use my hands to cover my face.

Immediately the bell rang they stopped,I went to the bathroom quickly to clean up and ran to my first class.

I made it in time before the teacher came in,I went to the back seat covered my face so no one could see me crying not that they care,they all take part in bullying me,I hate all of them..

Thinking about how I hate this school he came to sit next to me just great.

Hey thanks for reading this chapter I will update Soon and don't forget to vote

Love you all