four

Addilyn POV
Nightmare

...looking around I was locked in a room and I am kinda chained to the wall , both my hands was Changed upwards and my legs where chained together.

The room was dark and smelled like blood,well it was my blood.

He came back into the room with a knife,hammer, Sprite and cotton.

He looks at me and was smiling he took the knife and stabbed me, not deep enough to kill but deep enough to hurt really bad, well there goes my blood again.

He has been torture me for so long I have even forgotten what day it is. He took the spirit and poured it on my fresh wound,I won't let him see me in pain so instead of crying I was laughing to make him angry and trust me it works.

He took the knife and stabbed my legs my body wanted to just give up but me being the comedian I am I started laughing.

Theirs nothing he will do to make me feel pain, he already took her away from me.

Someone started shouting my name I recognize that voice....that is Jay

JAY POV

It took me 5 min to wake Lyn up. She finally woke up screaming like she saw a ghost, so nice to see you too I responded.

The nurse gave Lyn some drugs and sent us on our way to class. I had to drop lyn first,she had chemistry and I had english. i dropped her at her class and went to mine not before knowing she is alright and can survive class. God please save her.

Addilyn POV

In chemistry class I sat down at my usual position at the back alone. The teacher was about to start a new topic when a new student burst in interrupting the class, he must be the new hot kids I heard about from the girls in front of me.

OMG he is hot, like damn really hot. He is tall maybe 6'9 or 6'11 way taller than me being 5'6, he has a dark blue greenish eyes it is weird but very beautiful from here I could see it,he had muscles,looks like he works out alot,you can see it through his white shirt, he hair was perfectly styled to suit him perfectly, his presence commands attention.

Practically all the girls where shamelessly undressing him with their eyes. Well I was too but Even though you don't have to make it so obvious, can't they do it secretly like me damn, maybe I will teach them yeah I will teach them. Well I'm talking to myself do I'm definitely crazy I am going loco, hope people don't notice the loco girl.

He stares directly at me ,OMG I'm getting wet how is it even possible, he has an effect on my and I hate it. By the way he looks, he had the bad boy vibes.This looks interesting let's see how many girls will throw them self on him. Hmm he thinks he is so fine because Lyn boys like this are heartbreaks and should not be trusted by anyone with anything.

He introduced himself,His name was.......

*******
Hi guys
This guy is going to bring trouble and twist and unexpected turn.

Don't forget to vote and comment any idea
My Instagram handle is lj_nengi or Nengi lj