chapter 14- One of the Four

Lyn pov🦄

No Jay you said they where demons from the pit if hell not wizards. "They are the same thing , wizard, demons, goblins they are all the same thing to me all I know is that they are evillllllllll" he said.

Did you just say a demon and a goblin are the same thing" I told the stupid ass best friend I have while my cousin where looking at us like we where crazy.

" You guys should kiss already" said someone turning away from Jay and it was one of the demons that said that me and Jay immediately said ewwwwwwwwwwww together.

" How do you even know what a kiss is aren't you 3 or something" Jay asked

" No I'm 8 stupid" Henry said ( one of the demonic cousin I have).

" Hold up, wait a minute did that thing just call me stupid" Jay says

"Yep what are you gonna do about it" the little brat said

"I know he isn't talking to me"

"I'm gonna slap the white off you,I'm gonna whoop your little ass still it can't fell a thing no more" Jay says in a very accurate Madea voice.

And my little cousin was just laughing at Jay since I'm done untiring him he took his water gun and sprayed all over my cousin and my cousin start itching his body and screaming.

" Ha take that demon" says Jay before leaving the room.

One down,three more to go. We are ready for you demons.

********
Sorry guys this chapter is short 😭