three

JAY POV

I was in class thinking about my bestie welfare, I couldn't concentrate at all in what ever the teacher was saying. Immediately when the bell rang,I ran out of class going towards the nurse clinic when a certain someone taught it will be funny to punch my eye. God this school is so funny I always forget to laugh. I started glaring at the mother fucker that punched me.

His name is Aiden one of the popular teens in school,he has green eyes, blonde hair,tall well at least 6'8 and we'll built.

He has been bullying me and addilyn since grade 6. We hate him so much,I can't believe we where once friends with him.

AIDEN POV

I hate Jay and addilyn. It used to be me and addilyn then jay came,it became me,jay and addilyn.

Then they started hanging out without me,they forgot I exited and cut me out of the group,I was so hurt. I know it's stupid to carry a grudge but I want them to feel the same pain I did, is that so wrong?,the same pain I go through everyday in the hands of my father.

He will hit me every day he is never sober,I used to run to their house for safety but I stopped. I started fending for my self,I learnt how to fight, once I tried fighting back to my dad but lost that was when I was 12, he took a knife and ran it down my back. It wasn't that deep but thank God it's fading away.

JAY

I went to the bathroom to see my face.i looked at the mirror and my ocean blue eyes is red,my style brown hair was messed up. I'm well built, I can take down Aiden but I know the consequences if I did. Him and his groups of friends will beat me still I can't remember my name. I washed and clean my face then proceed to see addilyn.

I went into the nurse clinic and saw addilyn is having a nightmare. She is screaming, kicking,and shaking her heads I am trying to wake her up but nothing is helping I'm very worried. I had to hold her so that the nurse can give her something to calm her down and wake her up. I just pray she's alright.

Addilyn pov is nxt
What will happen next
Don't forget to vote and comment
Ig:lj_nengi

Pls recommend to others