Eight

Unknown POV

I took this bitch I met few days ago on a date,acted all gentle man like you know I opened the door for her,kissed her hand, pull out her sit so that she will sit down, make sure we talked about her and I complimented her. The bitch kept talking about herself and to say the truth I don't care I just want to fuck her. She looks nice, I think her name was Ally or Ella I don't really care, I just wanted her hot body.
She has a huge tities, nice ass and a hot shape, she's pretty but also very dumb and that's how I like my girls.

After the date I asked her where she will like to go,and sge said my place.I knew she will say my place what a slut. So I took her to my place she was wowed by how big my place is, I took her to my room and started kissing her, I waited all night for this.

Warning warning warning sex scene ahead please skip if your into such:

You have been warned

She slipped her hand into my jean and was touching my dick, which was erected. she moved her hand backward and forward slowly. then I took of her clothes,she was now only in her underway. It took me no time to tell remove her bra, she has huge tities, I started sucking her nipples, rolling my tongue on it like a mopping it. I slowly dropped my hands to her panties, which was really wet I used my finger to push her panties up to her clit, I rubbed it really hard while sucking her titties.

Then I slowly took off her panties, opened her legs wide her pussy opened up all layers, I feast my tongue in her pussy,took my tongue deep into it.it was so pink so I painted all corner of her pussy with my tongue, she was moaning like crazy, she couldn't control it. I took my tongue to her clit and move it slowly to her ass.

I got hold of Ella,Bella, Alex whatever her name was I held her on her hair, knelt down on the bed while she shoved my dick in her mouth using her hand to rub on it.she kept deep throating my dick and I kept pushing her head down to suck my dick.

I got up, put a pillow at the lower abdomen of Ella,Alex whatever and I told her to lie on it which she did. I touched the cum on her pussy rubbed it on my dick and slowly drive it into her pussy, rubbing it all over the surface in a cyclic from and then I slowly drove it in her pussy, she moaned really loud holding the bed edge like she is about to break the bed.

Then I raised her body up a bit, using my hand to open her pussy well, in a seesaw form with full force I hit into her pussy,she screams loudly what can I say I have a really good dick.

I dashed for her boobs held it and use the other hand to bend her waist down I kept hitting her faster and faster with every hit she was moarning louder, I pulled out carried her and put on the table.

A perfect table almost the height as my waist. I got hold of her leg pressed it against the wall then I slowly drive my dick into her pussy, she moaned trying to put her leg down, I hit her again like every hitman would do I crashed every tight tissue, her cum push my dick down till I reach her G-spot.

I set my dick in that angel I kept hitting it harder and harder, while she cummed whitish milky stuff form her pussy,I will push it all to my dick cap till the accumulate then I will screw my dick inside her again,let's say I kept hitting the hammer on the head with one shot in Target.

I then lifted her from the table push her against the wall,then carried her on my body, she took her hand down and put my dick in. Then I hit deep into her till I found the spot again,she held on to me tight. While I carry her legs on hand pressing her against the wall and then hitting her like there is no tommorow. I gave her no mercy then I cummed in her.

I payed her on my bed then took the knife from under the bed. I slowly walked towards her, when she saw me she was scared I laughed.

I took her to my basement, she started crying and begging for me to let her go. That's so funny. I had a little fun with her and then I sliced her throat.