C H A P T E R 4 7

Arabella's POV

My makeup was very subtle with just peachy eyeshadow and pink gloss lipstick. But my gown was the real eye-catcher. It was a blue velvet gown with a high neck covered in sparkling stones. One sleeve of the gown was completely sheer covered with stones while the other was of the same velvet material but had a slit up to the upper arm giving a cape look. There was also a slit on my left leg. The gown was beautiful sophisticated while being sexy with all the slits. I wore a pair of silver Louboutin.

He indeed picked up a beautiful attire for me.

"Are you ready baby?" Alexander came inside the closet holding something behind him

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Are you ready baby?" Alexander came inside the closet holding something behind him. I still can't believe this man loves me so much.

"Yes." I smiled at his reflection on the mirror in front of me. I turned toward him as he approached me drinking in every bit of me through his eyes. He stopped in front of me.

"Something is missing." I slightly frowned upon his statement. I opened my mouth to ask what but stopped since he first grabbed my hand and put on a diamond bracelet on it. He secured the clasp in the back and look at it admiring the fine piece of jewellery. The bracelet was really beautiful with pear shaped diamonds surroundings the white gold settings.

"More jewellery, in one day?" I asked admiring the beautiful sparkling diamonds

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"More jewellery, in one day?" I asked admiring the beautiful sparkling diamonds. He just kissed the back of my hand before placing another black velvet box on my hand. The gold label was eye catching against the contrasting black, marking the label of finest craftsmanship of the jewellery.

GRAFF

I opened the lid of the box carefully already knowing how much high end the piece of jewellery contained in it would be. And there was a pair of long tear drop diamond earrings. The design of the earring matches well with the diamond bracelet.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
My Arrogant Billionaire CEOजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें