C H A P T E R 0 9

Arabella's POV :

We came in a changing room with a mirror in one side of the wall and a small high platform in the middle. It can be said that this room was the smaller version of the waiting room but with two chairs in the seating area. There were a lot of dresses and gowns on hanger in one side of the room.

She really need something different I thought to myself.

" What type of dress should I bring now?" Zaria asked getting in the room with a young girl around her twenties.

" Let's try something different then this style." I said pointing to the dresses in the far wall. "What about something elegant and sparkly? Right opposite of that style. And not any more A-line gown but something like princesses gown or ball gown." I suggested.

" Certainly." She said as they went out of the room leaving us two sisters in it.

"Why the opposite style?" she asked.

" Well you are not liking any dresses from your preferred style so I thought why not the opposite one. And people's taste might change overtime." I said wiggling my eyebrows.

She laughed at my antics.

After gossiping back and fore about what dress will suite best, Zaria came in with some gowns in her hand and some in the young girl's hand. And they were caring it above their head.

"Okay now let's try." Zaria said enthusiastically.

The first dress was a Ivory dress with huge tulle skirt and Floral work covered the whole gown

The first dress was a Ivory dress with huge tulle skirt and Floral work covered the whole gown. The sleeves were sheer with beading on it and the top was covered in design of branch and flowers of sparkly beads on it. It has a low cut neckline. But the dress was magnificent.
After a few struggling minutes in getting in the dress through the huge skirt, my sister stood in the middle wearing the gown looking at her reflection. She was awestruck herself.

"It's so beautiful." She whispered to herself.

"Yeah so let's go and let others to see this dress?" Zaria asked. And in response she could only nod.
I offered her my hand and she gladly accepted it. Getting the huge gown out and in a room was a really difficult task but with the help of Zaria and the girl with the skirt we finally made it to the waiting room. And there a surprise was waiting for me.

Two more guests was in the waiting room and had came in the absence of my presence. One of the guests was Dominic, who was chatting with Vanessa my mom and friend happily and the other was no one other than Alexander who was talking with Rachel and my sister with his usual blank face. When everyone felt our presence they looked at the direction of the bride but not of one person who was looking at me instead of the bride.

"Oh baby you are looking so beautiful." Mom said with tears in her eyes.

" Yeah honey the gown suites you perfectly." Vanessa said smiling.