C H A P T E R 2 2

Arabella's POV

One whole week passed, since that incident in office, in workload pressure friends and fun. I am relieved that till now I didn't needed to see Ivy Parker's face again.

Parker sounds quite familiar. my subconscious said rubbing her chin.

Isn't it? I've been thinking about that past week.

She doesn't deserve your time... But her surname surely does.

Yes... Might have heard from my brother or father.

I shrugged off my thoughts when the elevator dinged and many people got out of the car, leaving me alone. I took my sweet time checking out my outfit for the day. I was wearing a pair of black high waist pants past my ankles covering my white stilettos with a quarter sleeved black sweater. I let my hair open in its natural waves. A danty ivory Bvlgari watch adorned my left hand, complementing it's slenderness.

I tucked a piece of hair behind my ear and got out of the car

I tucked a piece of hair behind my ear and got out of the car. I took out my badge and hold it out inside the scanner waiting for Lilly to buzz me in. Which she did immediately.

"Good morning!" Lilly greeted me with her chearful smile.

"Good morning." I smiled at her.

"Mrs. Bower wants to meet you immediately."

"Thanks. " I bid her.

I dumped my bag on my desk in the cubicle which was right across Mrs. Bower's office and then knocked on her door twice before the voice of Mrs. Bower told me to get in.

"Mrs Bower you called me?" I asked getting inside only to find her having a company.

"Oh yes Arabella!" She clasped her hand in front of her. The person turned his head toward me then his body and faced me. That man was taller than me by several inches. And his head was full of blonde hair, chin covered up in five o'clock shadow and his oh so blue eyes were warm not like the icy ones of Alexander.

"Arabella this is Theodore Maxwell, the Architectural Manager. And Mr. Maxwell this is Arabella Heatherway, the very intern you've heard about." Mrs. Bower introduced us. That man, Theodore smiled at me.

"Nice to meet you Mr. Maxwell." I said giving him my hand for shake.

"The pleasure is all mine Ms. Heatherway." He said shaking my slender hand in his large ones.

"So you're finally introduced. Now Arabella Mr. Maxwell was supposed to be your supervisor from the very beginning but he had some emergency so he couldn't be there-" the older woman said pushing her glasses over her nose.

"It was not an emergency Elizabeth." Mr. Maxwell interjected with a chuckle.

"Yes vacation. Sorry. He was in a vacation. So in his absence I had to be your temporary supervisor and now as he had finally arrived, he will be your supervisor from now on." she finished clasping her hands together.