C H A P T E R 0 7

Arabella's POV:

I looked at the time in the wrist watch that I was wearing for the umpteenth time feeling irritated as I was waiting for someone of my family to come and pick me and my best friend Paulyne. I was standing at the airport in Los Angeles with Paulyne and a pile of baggage with us. I came back to LA after my exams were over for the wedding of my sister, which is only 23 days away. When I broke the news of the wedding to Paulyne she was ecstatic as if it was her own wedding. Hearing her craziness my sisters insisted her to participate in the wedding from the very beginning. Which she gladly accepted and here are we waiting for some one to pick us from the airport.

I fished out my phone from the purse and tapped it several times until my desired contact came visible on the screen.

I brought the phone near my ear after I tapped the big bold ‘Marissa’ on the screen.

It rung a few times but no one answered it. I tried again but it was also in vain.

I sighed in defeat and tucked it in my jeans pocket as a white Range Rover came in my view. It gently stopped in front of us. The front door opened and the Greek Adonis Alexander Knight got off from the seat.

“Seriously?! Greek Adonis? You could have done better” My subconscious sneakered at me

Seriously?! Greek Adonis? You could have done better” My subconscious sneakered at me.
Yeah right what the hell am I thinking?! I should not be thinking like that about him while was always been a mysterious jerk to me.

I regained my composure as I removed the shades, resting on the bridge of my nose. He came in front of us with some semi long strides of his long legs.

“ Let’s go.” He said and ushered the driver to took the trolley from our hands.

“ With you but why? Where is my sister? She was supposed to pick us up.” I asked him.

“ Your sister is busy with some business meeting going on with Dominic.” He answered in his deep manly voice.

“ But why you? Someone else could have come to pick us up.” I reasoned.

“ Well your sister requested me to pick you up. And if you don’t want to go then it’s okay I can leave, though I have more important work to do.” He said with a shrug.

Well now isn’t he rude.

I opened my mouth to say back something but got interrupted by Paulyne.

“ Thank you for accompanying us Mr.?” She trailed off indicating him to say his name.

“ Alexander Knight. You are welcome Miss?” he said introducing himself to Paulyne.

“Paulyne James.” She said grabbing his extended hand and giving it a friendly shake.

“Let’s go.” He said again to us and proceeded toward his car in long strides.