C H A P T E R 1 3

Arabella's POV:

“ You look so lovely!” Rachel gushed looking at us the bridesmaids. Rachel was beautiful herself too just like everyone else here. She was wearing a midnight blue gown matching with her husband who was wearing the same midnight blue tuxedo. But their cute little daughter choose to wear sky blue gown unlike her parents. She was even the flower girl that’s why they are all here behind the corridor leading to the aisle. Baby Seraphina was wearing also was wearing a beautiful blue flower head accessories matching with her dress.

“ This cute little princess is far more beautiful than we are

“ This cute little princess is far more beautiful than we are.” I said waving her off. And our little princess smiled at me hearing compliments about her. Oh cause she loves compliments about her a lot.

“ Let’s go.” Matthew said coming to his wife. Rachel took his arm after both of them planted a loving kiss on their daughter’s forehead. The orchestra started to play a melodious theme on the other side of the door. Susannah came and stood behind us with dad by her side, clutching his hand.

“ Everything is going to be alright

“ Everything is going to be alright.” I heard my dad ensure my sister before the doors were opened leading us to the aisle. Seraphina was the first to walk down the aisle sprinkling flower all over the path. She took her sit with her parents.

Paulyne gave me a tight squeeze in my hand before disappearing into the corridor. Marissa was the second to walk on the aisle. She stood beside Paulyne facing the preacher. I took a deep breath and counted to ten, plastered a smile on my face and went through the corridor to a beautifully decorated aisle. It was all white with gold theme. Illuminated chandelier was hanging down the ceiling. And on the sides of the path was small ignited candles with decorated flowers. Sebastian was standing in the middle with the preacher waiting for the bride. By his side stand his best men. Dominic and Alexander.

He was wearing a black tuxedo with gelled hair looking as handsome as ever. And he was loosing at me as if I was the only one in this whole place. He caught my gaze and held it as if he is planning to never let it go away. None at all us could remove our gaze from each other as if our gaze bonded with each other. I slowly walked down the aisle never breaking the gaze between us. It is the first time I am facing him after the changing room accident one week ago, but it feel like something is changed something is there which was not there before. Something more deeper.