C H A P T E R 3 7

Okay fair warning from ahead ⚠
This chapter will be extremely rude and insulting. Really. Don't hate me.

Arabella's POV

"Xander baby!" came in the extremely high pitched voice of Ivy Parker. Just imagine how much loud her voice actually is, that I am feeling like she is talking right beside me in the bedroom, while she is perhaps in the foyer.

"Ugh. Not this girl again! I'll sure get a headache." I grumbled getting out of the room. When I arrived in the kitchen I already found Ivy heading toward where Alexander was seated.

"Oh there you are my honey bunny." why am I having this huge urge to vomit suddenly after hearing the awful nickname? He looked at her over his shoulder from his coffee, she went up to him ready to kiss him when he held up a hand to stop her. He was still half naked. Martha's sour face, turned by looking at Ivy leaning over Alexander, cracked a very bright smile seeing me standing in the doorway.

But why does it hurt so bad? Seeing them together.

"Ella dear why don't you have a cup of coffee?" Martha asked me, making Ivy immediately turn toward me and gave out a scream.

"What the hell is she doing here?!" She screeched out loud.

I covered both of my ear making a disgusting face. I mean who wouldn't be disturbed hearing a lough earth shattering screech in the very morning?

"Thank you Martha I would love to." I mumbled with a small smile, going deeper in the kitchen.

"Baby what is she doing here?!" She cried out holding Alexander's bicep. And he just let her do that. "Wait was it because of her you left me last night?!" she carried on. So he was with her last night. Why is it like a shock for me? Why does it hurt so much, hearing her? But what more to expect from him except sleeping around. To be honest at this point I was beyond angry. I was extremely furious. At myself. At my stupidity to kiss him or even like him. Or even think about him like the way I thought. And it hurts.

"Please leave your loudspeakers outside this room. We are extremely normal people, well I am I don't know about him, who can hear perfectly in low decibles." I said with a frown shaking my head. "And about the part what am I doing here. Well, I don't know that myself. Ask your recently cheater boyfriend? Yes ask him."

Alexander's eyes showed an hurt expressions, for calling him her boyfriend. On top of that a cheater. But I am not sorry for giving him respect and don't calling him her fuck toy.

"Xander baby answer me! Why is that ugly bitch is here?" she started shaking him but he was looking at me. But the hell I care.

"Oh hello miss Ivy I do have a name." I said snapping my finger toward her face. "And if you're the true definition of beauty than, I rather be ugly than beautiful." I moved toward the island, but Ivy pounced toward me with a cry, ready to attack me. But Alexander stopped her. He grabbed both of her hands and caged her by his arm and body.

"Ivy stop." He growled out tighting his grip on her.

Pathetic.

I scoffed and didn't even tried to hide my annoyance from them. I went toward Martha.

"Thank you so much Martha for the coffee. " I said sweetly to her with a smile, grabbing the cup from her hand.

"You imperfect whore!" She bellowed from her cage. She was trying really hard to break free from his hold.

I know what exactly I was looking like at the moment, with raccoon eyes, dark circles and smudged mascara all over my eyes. And leisurely sipping coffee. With an enraged person in front of me ready to hit me. Oh I'm remembering highschool days. And I'm having fun.