For the second time within a few minutes I gasp loudly. No... he didn't just say that. "Excuse me but a lot of guys would still want me. I get marriage proposal every day."

"O I know... That is why I put a ring on your finger and knocked you up with my baby before anyone else had the chance to do so."

I roll my eyes at him and shake my head. He is unbelievable...

He leans over to me and wrap his arms around my body. "I love you." He says will trying to kiss my cheek.

I lean further away from him as I try to hold back a smile. "Get away from me human."

"Rose, stop denying me. Your husband needs some love." He is messing with me. I can hear it in his voice. The kid likes it way too much to annoy me. I will never tell him but I really like it when he is acting like this. It's every cute.

"My husband can get a kick on his ass if he do not let go off me." Unlucky for him, I am also a stubborn bitch.

"Rose..." he whines playfully as he tries to still kiss my cheek. "Get here woman. Let me love you."

"Umm Mr and Mrs Mendes..."- our playfully moment is interrupted by the voice of our flight attendant. Damn, she looks uncomfortable... "I am so sorry to interrupt you but the pilots wanted me to tell you that we have permission to take off within the next 5 minutes."

Shawn lets go off me and sits back in his chair. "Umm okay.. thank you Casandra."

She cheeks turn red. She quickly nods her head and disappears again.

I smack his chest and furrow my eyebrows at him.

"What?.." he whines and rubs the spot I just hit him. "What did I..."

"See what you done? You made her uncomfortable..."

It is so good to go home.

"This apartment is high up." I mutter as I watch the display of the elevator and see the floors pass by.

Shawn nods his head. "Up and high away from everyone."

"Finally some privacy." I say louder then I tend to.

"Just you and me baby. Some us time." Shawn mumbles and press a kiss against the top of my head.

Almost like Lou understands what Shawn said, she growls softly.

We both look down and laugh as Lou is looking up at us, with an not amused facial expression.

"And you baby..."- I laugh as I crunch down to pick her up. "Did daddy really just forgot about you? The princess of the family."

"Sorry baby..."- Shawn stick his hand out to rub her behind her ears. She looks at his hand and with a lot of sass, she turns her head to the other side. Clearly offended.

If her action was not already enough to make me laugh, Shawn stunned face really gets me.

"And all that time I thought that she liked me more than you."

I shake my head and laugh. "No, she will always be a momma's baby."

I raised her well.

A few seconds later, the elevator finally stops. Damn the 15th floor. "Did you rented a penthouse?."

"Of course."- he flashes me his beautiful smile. "Only the best."

While Shawn takes care of our luggage, I take the key out of my bag and open the front door. I put Lou on the floor as I step into the apartment.

"Holy shit..." I gasp loudly as I look at the stunning large windows, that give a 360 view over Amsterdam.

"Do you like it?." Shawn says from behind me as I look around the house. The open living space is just perfect. This is the most spacious apartment I have ever seen here in Amsterdam. And it is all so modern.

"I think I just felt in love." I mumble softly as I cannot believe this is going to be our home for the time being.

I feel Shawn's arm wrap around me from behind and he rest his head on my shoulder and whispers. "Welcome home baby..."

******************************************************
Hi sweethearts,

How is everyone doing? Sorry that this wasn't the longest chapter but like I already said before, I am just so extremely busy at the moment. It is hard to find time to write but I really wanted to give you guys something...

So, what are you thoughts on Shawn and Rose moving to Amsterdam for the time being? Anyone suggestions for baby boy names? Please let me know!

With love,
M.