Memories

Hi loves,

I hope everyone has or had a good Sunday! Ready for a new week?

I think my upload schedule is going to be as follow: on Tuesday and on Friday evenings. I will upload as many chapters as I have at that moment. Sometimes it will be 1, other times it will be 4. It just depends on how busy my week is! I hope that it works for everyone!

Ps. I love reading all of your comments on the chapters! Keep going. You guys are making my day!

With that being said; here's a new chapter! Have fun! ❤️

Xoxo, M.
********************************************
Saturday morning... normally the moment in the week of peace and reconciliation but now, you can cut the tension with a knife.

Luca, Jack, Anna and I are sitting at the breakfast table, eating the extensive breakfast I made. Luca really tries to keep the conversation going but I am not really having it. I am mad... no, I am fuming at Anna. We didn't went for dinner to Nobu yesterday anymore. Anna and the guys went but I was just not in the mood to pretend like everything was fine. So, I said that I was drowning in work and that I would just order something. Of course, Luca thought that it was absolutely bullshit for me not to come to dinner but Anna didn't object. She knows that what she did was wrong. We really have to talk about it but I don't know how to start the conversation. I know that my emotions will take over and then things can turn ugly really bad.

"Okay, I am done with this."- Luca says as he put his fork down loudly. "What is going on between you two?." He says as he looks between Anna and me.

I look at Anna with raised eyebrows. She is in the wrong, so she can explain what is going on. I mean, I have every right to be mad, right?

Anna shake her head and looks down to her plate. Pussy. She knows that Luca is going to give her a hard time if she tells what she did. That is why she doesn't want to talk about it now.

Luca furrows his eyebrows and look to me, demanding some answers. Fine...

"Well, Anna thought that it was a good idea to invite my ex and Brain into my apartment." I say direct. That is how it is. No need to cut around the bushes.

"Shawn?!."- Luca and Jack say at the same time. "You invite Shawn? What were you thinking?." Good to know that I am not overreacting.

"I didn't invite him."- she says frustrated and rub her face. "He came along with Brian! What was I supposed to do? Kick him out? Denying him access to our home?."

"Yeah? Something like that!." I turn my attention from Luca to Anna as I feel temper rising. "You could have said that you invited Brian! I am sure that you already knew when I still was home! Was that the reason why you suddenly wanted to help me? Because you wanted me out as fast as possible?."

"No... I..." just by looking into her eyes, I can see that what I am saying in correct. I knew there was a reason why she suddenly felt the need to help look for that damn contract.

"O fuck off."- I stand up from the table abruptly. "What you did was fucking rude and disgraceful. You went behind my back." If there is something I absolutely despise is it lying. I hate to be left in the dark and especially by the girl who supposed to be my best friend.

Why is everything going wrong today? First Anna, now Jace who turns out to be sick and is apparently dying because of the flue. I already have send a basket with fruit to his home address but the problem is, is that I now have to edit my own video. Yes, I know that it's normal to do so for a Youtuber but if that was the only thing I had to do today, then it wouldn't have been a problem but as you can guess, it is not. I still have to come up with a format for what I am going to do with Nikkie for her video. I don't know why but everyone thought that it was a good idea to give that task to me. I mean, I have absolutely no understanding of makeup and what it can do. So, why they have asked me? I seriously don't know.