Life has to be celebrated

"It is breathtaking.." I say to Shawn as we walk hand in hand towards where our dinner is being held.

After we said our I do's, we went straight to get some pictures, before the sun went completely down. It wasn't easy to pose in the dress because of three reasons. 1. I was scared the waves were going to mess up my beautiful dress so, my main focus was saving my dress instead of posing for the camera and 2. I loved my dress but it was very tight at the top so, I had to hide my bump to the best of my ability. You don't want to know the angles I had to make and the last reason was, well... I think every girl can understand this but I am very picky with the way I look in photos. I am never satisfied with the way I look. So, well Shawn looked handsome in every fucking photo, we had to do a couple over because I looked like Shrek most of the time.

"yeah, you are.."- I look up at him. He is already looking back at me with a boyish smile on his face. "Oo, weren't we talking about you?."

"You are not sleek." Somewhere I like his cheesy compliments but I will never admit it to him. What if he stops giving them or worse... he comes up with more... "I was talking about the table." I nod to the table, with all our loved ones at it, as it is lighted up by little lights. It looks absolutely amazing.

"Oo that. Yeah, that looks nice too. You did a good job planning it, Mrs Mendes."

"Holy fuck..."- I stop death in my tracks. "I am your wife."

He chuckles loudly. So loudly that some of the heads at the dinner table turn into our direction. "Yeah.. that's kind of the point of getting married, isn't it?."

Holy fuck... I am no longer Rose Williams, I will go through life as Rose Mendes. Damn.. that only just hit now.

"Damn... we came from far he." I say as we continue walking.

"Just because you are married to a Canadian, you are not allowed to say 'he' at the end of your sentence. That's a Canadian thing."

"Well, this baby inside of me is half Canadian. I think I am allowed." I tease him back.

"Touché."

"There you guys are!." Shawn's dad says as we come closer.

"I was almost going to come looking for you. I was afraid your jumpsuit didn't fit." O yeah, I have changed out of my dress into a white, full lace jumpsuit. I know how I eat and the last thing I want is for that gorgeous dress to get dirty. "But I knew Shawn was there to help you."

"Or to get it off of you." Luca says from the other side of the table and wiggles his eyebrows, but stops when my mother gives him a death glare. My mom thinks that Luca is a trashy person and that he is too loud and Luca thinks my mom is a stuck up bitch. Well, they both got a point but I love them both so, they have to deal with each other but to prevent them from killing each other, I placed them as far away as possible when I made the table setting.

"So inappropriate." She mumbles.

"O come on mom."- Lily rolls her eyes at our mother. "She is already pregnant so, we can conclude that they didn't wait for sex until their wedding night."

You know my background, right? My grandparents are extremely religious. So, a baby before you are married... yeah, that is a touchy subject for them. I call it: welcome to the modern world.

"Can we please change the subject." I am not really comfortable discussing my sex life in the presence of our parents and grandparents.

"You look gorgeous babe."- My sweet Ali is my knight in shining armor as always. "With your perfect little baby bump."