Girls trip

"You promise to call me when you have landed?." I am listening to Shawn whining on and on, as we are standing at the runway near the private jet, that is going to bring me and the girls to the Bahamas.

"Yes, baby. I told you I will." I am sandwiched in between Shawn and the car, while the girls are already inside, waiting for me to finally join them.

"And don't eat anything bad. Ask them if it is fresh and if you do not trust it, don't eat it."

"I wouldn't. I am only going away for 4 days. I will be back before you know it."

"I know."- he sighs as he rest his forehead against mine. "I just hate it to be away from you."

"I hate it too, but Aaliyah will be here tomorrow. You will be happy that you finally have some quality time with her without me being there constantly." I know Shawn misses spending time with Aaliyah. They talk all the time over the phone but it is not the same as actually be there. Hanging out in person.

"I would be really happy if I had both my girls with me."

"You guys act like she is going off to war!."- Anna screams from the private plane, making both mine and Shawn's head turn. "Stop being so fucking dramatic and hurry up." She says and disappears back into the plane again.

"Promise me that you never get so moody. She scares me sometimes." Shawn mumbles, mostly to himself.

I chuckle softly. "That is what pregnancy does to you. You turn into a devil."- In comparison to Anna, I am a saint. Sure, I have my moods but Anna is bad, like scary bad, most of the time. "Before the devil is coming to get me, I better get my ass into that plane."

"Be safe and have fun, okay?."

"I will."- I say with a smile and take my bag from him. "You will be here to pick me up?."

"Of course. I am counting the hours already."

I close the distance between our lips and press my lips against him sweetly. After a couple of seconds, I pull away, when I feel him trying to push his tongue into my mouth. "Call me after your meeting tomorrow morning, when you know more about when your new album is going to drop, okay?."

"I will. I love you, Rose." He kiss my lips one last time, before releasing me from his prison.

"And I love you, Shawn." I kiss his cheek before I walk away from him, towards the jet.

I can feel his eyes on me as I walk up the stairs of the private jet. I turn around and see him leaning against his car, looking at me.

I quickly wave at him, before entering the jet.

"Welcome on board, Mrs." the flight attendant welcomes me politely. "Juice?." She has a fresh orange juice ready for me. Probably Kylie's doing. She knows how obsessed I am with orange juice lately.

"You are amazing." I smile and take the juice from her. I take a sip as I walk into the cabin. Damn, it's perfect.

"Fucking finally." Anna groans loudly, as the rest of the girls are smirking at me from their seats.

"Calm your tities, woman. Let me say goodbye to my husband in peace."

"You guys are so fucking much. I gave Brian a fist bump and that was it. I am glad to be away from the fucker for a couple of days."

"But then again, your man isn't as dreamy as Mr. Mendes." I always suspected that Stass as in Anastasia, aka Kylie's best friend, has a secret crush on my husband. I am worried about that? Nah, not really. I have his last name and I am carrying his child. I think that I am good and then again, I know that he is dreamy, so I can understand that other females think that as well.