Honest apologies

Hi loves,

So, when this whole pandemic started, I thought that I would have a lot of free time... well, little did I know that people (not all) but some are absolutely insane and they started to literally plunder the store I work in. You see, I work as an assistant supermarkt manager, next to my studies. I don't know how it is in your country but here in the Netherlands people are hoarder food, like the worlds is going to end... all I do is work, sleep for a bit and go straight back to work again.

Can somebody please tell me, because I seriously do not understand, why do people hoarder toilet paper?! Like, what is the use? Food, I can understand but toilet paper?

So, yeah. That is the reason why I haven't been updating as much as I hoped I would.

But well, here is a new chapter!

Hope everyone is safe and sound! ❤️

Xo, M.

*********************************************************

"I can't get enough of you." Shawn mumbles in my ear as he crawls on top of me, settling in between my legs as he press me into the soft material of the couch.

"Fuck." I sighs softly as he licks over the sensitive spot in my neck. "I know..."

My little girlfriend had a lot to endure these last couple of days. It feels like I am horny constantly. Shawn has always had a higher libido than I have and of course, he has been taking full advantage of the situation. If it was up to Shawn, we would have sex a couple of times a day. Normally, I would say that he is insane and that he needs to contain himself but since our sisters left two days ago, I felt like we had something to catch up with.

Me being the weirdo that I am, I found it uncomfortable to have sex with him while they were here. What if they would have heard us. My sister would have mocked me about it all day.

But now, that they are gone... my body is craving for him. It has even come to the point, that I woke him up, in the middle of the night and basically jumped his ass.

The consequence is that I have been walking around like a damn penguin. Thank God that Aaliyah and Lily are gone, otherwise they would have made fun of me constantly.

"It is good that we have our house to ourselves again. I had to restrain myself so much to not jump you all the time, when our sister were here."

"They would have been traumatized." If there is something that you do not want to see, is your sibling being sexually active. The thought only that Lily is doing this type of shit, is enough for my stomach to turn.

"Yeah, maybe we would have had scared Lily off and made her rethink about living with us in one house." He mumbles in between kissing my neck up and down.

"You do not want Lily to live with us?." My eyes roll back into my head and my hand flies into his hair as he sucks on my g-spot in my neck. He better do not leave a mark. There are enough already. I have a shoot in 2 days and I do not how I am going to explain to them why my neck looks like I have been attacked by an animal, without exposing Shawn's high sexual drive. They will sign him up for therapy.

"It is not that..."- he says and softly bites my earlobe. This man is going be the death of me... "but I would miss that I can take you anywhere in the house, whenever I want."

"Maybe by the time that she will move here, I might have a big belly so, that it is impossible to take me anywhere because my belly will be in the way."

He lips stop moving. He lift himself up his elbows and looks me in the eye. "Are you pregnant?."

I shake my head and bite my lip. "No, but if you keep sexing me up like this, I am sure that it won't be long until I am."