In my feelings

Today is the day of our house warming. In a couple of hours, my whole house will be filled with family and friends. And you know me by now so, you probably would have guessed but my anxiety is going through the roof at the moment. What if someone spills something on my brand new couch or accidentally hits one of my beloved vases? I don't know if I will let that person live. I have spend more than 18 hours every day for the past 2 weeks, making sure that the house is exactly as I pictured it. And yes, and with I, I mean me. Shawn has done shit. 'I don't have a sense for styling' was his excuse. And that theory turned out to be more than true. I let him arrange his own side of the closet with his clothes. I can tell you, once this party is over. I am going to do it myself. It looks like a toddler has thrown his clothes back into the closet. It is honestly a disgrace to any walk in closet there is on this planet.

When Shawn saw that I was freaking out about the party, he made sure that the same day a party planner stood in front of our door. To be honest, she is a blessing from the sky. I don't know what I would have done without Theresa. O yeah, I know. I probably would have killed somebody. I am not joking.

"Rose."- WHAT?! I want to scream. My name has become the favorite word of the day, I guess. It is not normal how many times it has been said today. But like the good girl, I look up from the kitchen counter, that I have been scrubbing for the past 10 minutes because some idiot thought that it was a good idea to put some black paint on my white, granite counter tops.

"In the kitchen." I yell back. I cannot wait for this party to be over. I think after this night, I wouldn't wake up and sleep for 2 days straight.

"The caterer needs to ask you something." Theresa says as she walks in with her clapboard in her hands. "What are you doing?."

"Someone spilled paint on the counter and it wouldn't come off."

"What?."- she says as she walks to where I am standing and looks at the spot. "O yeah, I see. I know a way to fix it. I will text Romy and ask if she can drive by the grocery store to buy some vinegar and some olive oil. That will do the trick."

"You sure?." I maybe sound sceptical but that is because I am. I have never heard of that.

"Yea, 100%. It will be fixed in no time."

I lay the rag on the counter. If she says that it works, I have to believe her. What I was doing wasn't really helping either. "Okay. So, the caterer. What does he wants?."

"Yeah, he just arrived and he wants to know how full you want the table." Gosh, first world problems. "And I also wanted to know how many bottles of champagne you wanted to be chilled."

"Alright." Let's get this over with." After Theresa, I leave the kitchen and the counter top for now and focus myself on the next 'major' problem.

Why did I thought that a house warming was a good idea? I could have just recorded a video and send it to anyone who was curious. Oo, that reminds me to tell you that I will give you guys a proper home tour later. Don't worry, it will come. A little bit later. I first have to survive this night.

I am happy that my house is not all white anymore because as soon as I walk into the open space of the living room, my eyes immediately fall upon a man, in a bright, like really really bright pink suit. Well, at least he doesn't have to worry about being run over at a pedestrian crossing.

"Alex. Look who I brought with me." Theresa says and claps in her hands to attract his attention.

The guy, Alex, gasp loudly as he sees me. "My God. I always knew this day would come."- okay, if the suit wasn't already enough, now I know for sure. Gay. Extremely gay. Ho, nothing against gay people but damn, he is much. Even Luca would say so. "Miss Rose."- he takes my hand and kiss the back of it. "It is such a pleasure to work for you. A dream even."