Forever home

"What do you think?." I try to read Scott his facial expression as we are walking through Shawn and mine new home. The constitution workers are busy with finishing up all the things we wanted to change about the house. It all really start to come together. Later this day, our new furniture will be delivered. So, if everything is going as planned, we will be able to spend our first night in our new home this evening.

It all went so quickly. 3 weeks ago, right after I first saw the house, we have signed the contract. The house been officially ours. 50/50. Exactly how Shawn wanted it.

It has been an ongoing battle about the money. He doesn't want to accept the half of the amount for the house. So, the 8.9 million and I insist that he accept it. Every time I transfer the money to him, a day later it is back in my account. I even got a call from my bank, asking if my account was hacked.

He is annoying me so much. So, I decided if he doesn't want to accept the money, I am going to pay for everything else. The needed construction, the new furniture ect but the amount I have spend up until this point, is now where near the 9.8 million. I need to sit down with him and have a serious talk. 9.8 million is a lot of money.

But that are some concerns for an other time.

"It's quiet big, isn't it?."

"Yea, we do not even need that much space. I am seriously thinking about renting out some rooms. The stuff we have is never going to fill up the 7 bedrooms."

"7? Why would you need 7?."

"Ask my other half." He likes big things. I don't know. "And this is the kitchen." Just like the rest of the house, the kitchen is white as well. I am starting to think that Kim has a OCD problem, white all the white. Sure, I like to see if something is dirty so, that I can clean up but this much white in a house? I have to ask Kendall about it.

"The kitchen is breathtaking."

"Yeah. I love this space. It is perfect for when I am cooking for my channel."

"Yea and for dinner parties. I cannot wait for those."

"I am sure you cannot." Scott always whines about that he is managing a 'cook' but the times I have cooked anything for him, you can count on one hand.

I follow him through the house as he inspect everything. "Is the living room staying like this?." He nod to the white couches and the brownish carpet.

"No, the movers will be here first thing tomorrow. "The couch is going to be black. And there will be a few copper details. Everything you see in here is how we bought it. Except for the black wall. They repainted that already."

"Love the fireplace."

"Yea, it was one of the things on Shawn's list. The television is going to be placed above it."

"It looks really chique and classy. Really modern."

"Yea, that was what we were going for but the accessories will make it homey." I really cannot wait to decorate everything and put it in its place. Everything that we bought is something that we like. We didn't hired a home stylist because we wanted to make the house us. I am sure that if we would have hired one, the house would have turned out picture perfect but then it would indeed be just a house, not a home. This place has to feel like home. A save haven.

"You want to see the rest of the house?." It is because Scott kept asking if he could see the house, because it is really not handy to be here right now. All the workers are running around to finish this place on time.

"Sure. Lead the way." I nod my head to the hallway. "That door leads to the garage, a gym and Shawn's music studio."

"He is having a music studio in the house?."