Every wonder begins small

"A little bit to the left." God this feels so good.

"Yes!." I swear I am in paradise. I wish I had done this sooner. "Right there."

"What are you doing?." I lift my head up out of the hole in the massage table and see Shawn appearing in the opening of the door while sipping on a fresh coconut.

"You have no idea how much my back has been killing me." I mumble.

He chuckles and sits down in one of the sunbeds as he watches me. "I understand but do you really have to make those sounds?."

"Is it my body that grows a human being or is it yours?."- I raise my eyebrows at him. He rolls his eyes and gives me a little smirk. "Exactly. So, let me be." I lay back down and let the masseuse do her wonder.

I had been whining about the pain in my back for days now and no matter what therapy or massage I tried, nothing seemed to help. So, when Shawn woke me up about a hour ago and told me that he had arranged a masseuse that is specialized in pregnancy ailments, I literally jumped out of bed in happiness.

And since it is such a beautiful day outside and with the help of a large beach umbrella, it was possible to do this treatment in the garden of the room we are staying in.

"Do you want to listen to some music?."

"Yeah, sure." Music is really relaxing, especially during a massage. Well, it depends on what genre, ofcourse but I think nobody listens to heavy metal to get 'relaxed'.

The beautiful voice of José James echoes through the speakers of the garden. My husband knows me so well. Lately, I have been obsessed with the music of José James. I am in love with that man. Well, with his voice. Otherwise Shawn is going to throw a fit.

I mumble along the words of 'They can't take that away from me'. I have never been an extreme fan of modern music. Well, with an exception of Shawn music and Coldplay. I am a sucker for a good Coldplay song.

I lift my head up, as I feel Shawn's eyes on me. "Stop staring." I say as I lift my head up to look at him.

"Just enjoy your massage. Don't pay attention to me baby." He says with a smirk on his face, as he leans back and rest his head behind his head.

I roll my eyes and shake my head. "Ouch." I growl as the masseuse push on the spot that has been bothering me.

Is better fucking helps.

"You are glowing." I turn my attention away from the view, that I have been lost in for the past 15 minutes, to look at Shawn.

"It's the afternoon sun." After the wonderful massage, we have spend the whole day by the pool. We first had planned to go out for dinner in the restaurant here but we both weren't in the mood to go out, so we just ordered some room service and eat it on the large sunbed.
"Or the gravy from the pizza I just ate." 2 days ago I discovered that they had my favorite pizza on the menu and I can tell you, I have been obsessed with it. If I could, I would order if for ever meal but I won't. This baby is already makes me look chubby, if I also going to start eating junkfood, I can sign myself up for my 600lbs life on TLC.

He shake his head. "Absolutely not."

"You are crazy dude." I cannot deal with him when he is like this. He seriously looks at me like I am some sort of creature from a zoo.

I close my eyes and I lay down on my back as my skin soaks up the afternoon sun.

You know that feeling when you just know someone is looking at you, without you even having your eyes open?