Euphoria

Hi babes,

***<— you know what that means! If you do not like this content, skip to the next chapter!

*****************************************
My heart stops for a second. He just said that he loved me. Maybe he only said it so, that I know that he only loves me and not anyone else and that it will take away the seriousness. God, I am freaking out.

"Lately, I feel different. I cannot explain what it is..."-

"About us?."

"Yea, about us."- Kill. Me. Now. "It feels different this time then it felt two year ago... if feels so much... so much deeper." You say what? That is an unexpected turn of events. "Every since we got back together, the feelings I feel for you are so much more intense. It is like I cannot function properly without you around me. I feel so much more..."-

"Attached?." Because that is what I am feeling too. I thought that it was only me but I also feel the exact same way as he describes. I always loved him, even when I told everyone but especially myself that I wasn't in love with him, I was always head over heels for him. From the moment he stepped into my life, I was sold but ever since the we got back together, I started to feel a sort of emptiness if he wasn't around me. I really tried to take it slow but everything inside of me screams to just take a leap of faith because I know that he is where I belong. He is home to me.

"Yes! Exactly. You feel it as well?." Almost sounding a bit shocked by my mutual feelings.

"Yes, its an attraction I cannot explain. I feel like this was always meant to go like this by a higher power. I just felt stupid for feeling this way, because we only recently started dating again and I wanted to take things slow...."-

"And you didn't wanted to scare me off?." Like he is reading my fucking mind.

"Yeah... this is getting scary." I mumble and we both burst out in laughter. "Luckily, we are separated from the other people otherwise they would think that we are nuts."

Shawn reaches across the table for my hand. "Who cares what others think."- well, that is something from someone who used to making himself sick for the sack of others. We are making progress. "We shouldn't give a damn about anyone but us. If it feels good for us, that should be enough, right? It is our life. It is nothing that concerns anyone else."

"You are right." It is about us now. Nobody is getting in between us anymore. Never again.

"That is why I want to ask you something..."- he lets go of my hand a reaches for something in his jean pocket. A shiny thing, what I recognize as a ring a couple of seconds later, pull Shawn out of his pocket.

"Shawn..."- do I want this?

"Look at it baby." He smiles warmly at me as he grabs my hand in his again. "Does it look familiar?."

I take a double look at the ring and see that it is the Harry Winston promise ring, he gave me 2 years ago.

"Before you say anything, I need to know that you understands that this means more, right? Not right now but in the future. Engagement, marriage, babies. Everywhere you go, I follow and visa versa. Us two forever. That is what I want and that is what accepting this ring means."